Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Case
Dr. Jeffrey D Case, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paducah, KY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey D Case has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Jeffrey D Case has the following 5 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 3 of 16
If you care about you skin care don't go here
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Case - Posted on December 27th, 2015
I suggest anyone who cares about there skin health stay away from this Dr. For at least 2 years he missed a Basel Cell Carcinoma and a Squamous Cell Carcinoma. He was treating the Squamous Cell as a Actinic Keratosis. A good Dr would have been suspicious of these lesions and taken appropriate action, he didn't. I don't know what is going on here but something isn't right. I will never go back.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Case - Posted on January 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Case - Posted on January 28th, 2013
38 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey D Case accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDERMATOLOGY AND SKIN SURGERY CLINIC, 110 Medical Center Dr, Paducah, KY
Dr. Jeffrey D Case is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.