Dr. Jeffrey Chain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Chain?

Great to be his patient. Chain has a good bed side manner

Posted on June 13th, 2017

My primary care Dr, Lisa Gidday, said that Chain would be careful not to do surgery unless it is necessary. I needed surgery. The surgery clinic was clean, orderly, and the staff was kind and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Chain.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING SO WE COULD UNDERSTAND IT. THANK YOU. I'M BREATHING THROUGH MY NOSE AGAIN.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

How can I top the above rating when all is excellent. A truly fine and competent doctor.

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Office staff is rude and not helpful. I requested to speak with MD regarding my this and he would not return my can, only to have his rude staff do it for him. I have had billing issues with this office from the very beginning. I did like the doctor for the most part. Overall I think the patient is not all that great

Sr. Electrical Engr. S4 Inc.

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Very Professional and knowledgeable ! Endoscopic Sinus Surgery was basically painless and very successful. I highly recommend his services. The results are fantastic!

Wish more doctors today were like Dr Chain

Posted on July 7th, 2013

After 9 months of what would end up being diagnosed as chronic sinusitis, I went to Dr Chain after being immensely dissatisfied with the quality of care at my primary care physician. From the first moment I walked into my initial appt, through surgery and 3 post-op appts, I have had nothing but a great experience. If you have a question, he'll answer it. He's a straight shooter and pragmatic...and has a sense of humor when called upon. The entire practice is equally great, from schedulers to nurses to physician assistants. Surgery was great and he earned high praise from my wife in the recovery room for answering all her questions while I was still coming out of surgery. To top it off, he had to miss my second post-op appt and promised to fully brief his partner who would see me...and he clearly did this because Dr Taylor knew every little detail about my case which only would have been evident from a good hand-off from Dr Chain. My father was a doctor, my mother a nurse, and over many years I've bemoaned the complete general lack of good medical experiences in an age of corporate ownership of medical practices. If you need an ENT, go no further...because you'll get modern medicine wrapped up in a doc and a team that actually acts like they genuinely care. This was a truly refreshing experience.

Great experience

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Dr. Chain is very professional and complete in his diagnosis. He spends quality time with patients and the office support staff is pleasant and helpful. Billing statements have always been accurate with complete cooperation with insurance companies. I have used Dr. Chain for treatments of sinus infections, sinus surgeries and throat issues. I find the multiple office locations benifical and would strongly recommend Dr Chain and Comprehensive ENT.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I found Dr. Chain to be professional, personable and answered all my questions. He diagnosed my problem on initial visit and provided proper resolution.I really liked Dr. Chain and recommend him without reservation. Awesome Doctor.

Posted on August 7th, 2017