Dr. Jeffrey Chalfant Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Chalfant?

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I saw dr chalfant. He was nice but I had to cancel an appointment with him and apparently that's frowned on. I left a message and got a call back saying I need to cancel with a live person. It's impossible to get a live person. I've called to reschedule but haven't heard back. That's ok. Going elsewhere.

Dr. Chalfant staff

Posted on June 10th, 2017

Very rude at times and unfriendly. Need some new blood in there and training on customer service, their horrible.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Just saw dr chalfant. He asked numerous questions and seemed to be a caring doctor. I was happy with the visit.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

This doctor makes no effort to listen and empathize with his patients mental condition. Any type of feedback concerning any aspect of your condition falls on deaf ears. Simply he does not care or show any care for his patients. If your looking for a psychiatrist for the first time, do not see him, he is by far the worst I've ever experienced.

Dr. Chalfant

Posted on August 6th, 2014

He is a little hard to get to warm up to you but once he does he is an excellent doctor and is very caring.

Posted on May 24th, 2014

I've never met a doctor that cared less for his patients. You are very rushed on appointments once you get in his office. He does not answer your questions and don't bother calling his office asking for him if you are having an extremely bad day and want to discuss your new meds or whatever. I was told he does not call back patients and he did not return my call. He really needs to find another profession because his heart is not in this one. He is completely heartless and uncaring.

Worse than no help

Posted on April 29th, 2014

My mother is his patient. After the death of my father a year and a half ago, her depression, paranoia and other issues have been getting increasingly out of control. I have spoken to the staff about her condition twice, and never was allowed to speak to the actual dr or give a full list of symptoms and events that happened. The second time i initiated contact, I was told there is no other resources for help; he tried to increase a drug. If that doesn't help and if I can't handle her problems I should admit her to St. Elizabeth's. The week after that phone call, she told me the dr said she is doing better and did not have to go back for 6 months. I think this Dr is also losing touch with reality...

Jeffrey S Chalfant, Belleville, IL

Posted on December 30th, 2013

I would not send my dog to this doctor. He's very cold in manner, doesn't appear to know what he is doing in the psychiatry profession, and never should have gone into it. He needs to go back to school and re-learn everything again! Just maybe he might learn everything he missed the first time around!!!

Very pointless

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I waited for 3 months to see this Dr and was very much looking forward to his help. After 10 minutes he began interrupting me expressed he wasn't interested in hearing me talk. I was explaining that my previous meds were not working and I was unhappy with them. He prescribed the exact same thing I had been on despite the fact that it does not work. I walked out feeling hopeless and rejected. This Dr is an emotionless uncaring robot who will offer nothing for diagnosis and treatment beyond what you already have done. His paycheck is obviously all he cares about. I wasted 3 months of hope in this guy. So disappointing. You will be equally successful seeking help from the doors on his office than from the man himself.

Posted on June 5th, 2012

I took my 22 year old son who is suffering from some type of psychosis to see Dr. Chalfant, I explained to him that he spent 22 days in a mental health facility and was taken there by police and the doctor seemed very disintersted, was not properly prepared for this apt. which was set three weeks ago. Mind you, he was experiencing psychosis while in his office (calm at one minute and very disgruntled the next minute. Dr. told me to follow up with Chesynut Health, there was nothing he could do to help him.This was a waste of time and gas. I was and still am very disappointed in this man.

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Chalfant seems to be open to feedback from the patient and the patient's family.

Posted on October 24th, 2017