Dr. Jeffrey Charen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Charen?

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Great doctor and surgeon. Great staff. Very attentive and knowledgeable. Had two knee surgeries with excellent results on both. J. Alvarez

Left Knee, Right Doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Last month Dr. Charen took care of my Left knee. A consummate pro, he tells you what you need to hear. 8 years ago when another Orthopedic told me to "suck it up", there's nothing wrong - Dr. Charen read the same MRI and told me I had a torn Meniscus and scheduled surgery right away! I'm a forever customer.

Holds a Grudge

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I recently visited Dr. Charen for hip pain. He reminded me I had seen him in 2005 for a knee issue, but did not have him do the knee replacement and that I should go elsewhere since he feels I don't trust him. I told him I went to another doctor who was experienced in the latest technology in 2006 for knee replacement to which he got very defensive. I cannot recommend someone who obviously holds a grudge and carries a scalpel.

Posted on December 31st, 2016

Dr Charen and his staff are great I had a great experience is been a month since my surgery and I'm almost 100% back to normal I will recommend him

Thank you Doktor!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2016

The best best best doktor in the world !!! :)

Superb Doctor, he did a spectacular job (ACL reconstruction / Osteochondroma)

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Dr. Charen has preformed two surgeries on me and has done a superb job on both occasions. The first operation was due to an osteochondroma on my femur, it was removed without any issues. The second operation was due to a grade 3 ACL and lateral meniscus tear, the reconstruction surgery went flawlessly. All throughout recovery I constantly received compliments from several physical therapists on how quickly I recovered and how well of a job the surgeon had done with the scar. Excellent doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr. Charen took the time to answer all my questions. He has an outstanding bedside manner and is an excellent doctor.

Dr Jeffrey Charen

Posted on May 7th, 2014

Dr Charen is the best. I will always recmmend to all my friends and family. Even a total stranger in pt has asked about a good doctor I always say Dr. Charen is not a good Doctor But a great doctor. He gets 10 stars from me.

Posted on April 30th, 2014

After undergoing meniscus surgery (and removal of heavy arthritis) just 4 weeks ago, I'm already 99% pain free and back to my normal, active routine. I feel blessed to have found Doctor Charen. and recommend him highly, as it's obvious he truly cares about his patients' health & well being.

Awful experience

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I brought him a set of MRI results. Never looked at them. Never asked me about my condition nor the type of pain I was feeling. Just looked at the Xrays he tooked and said if I was younger he could help me and left the office.

Hip Replacements

Posted on March 1st, 2014

Dr. Charen and his staff are true medical professionals who guide you and advise the best treatment plan. I have received 2 hip replacements and have had amazing success with both. They are the best ! !

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Excellent Doctor and I would choose him again and would recommend him to family and friends.