Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey H Chester has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jeffrey H Chester has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey H Chester is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Chester is a very competent, and professional Doctor. I had lots of issues with finding a pain specialist when I arrived on the Island , after a month of we aren't taking any patients, and we cant see you for a month a friend referred me to him. I would recommend him for any one with chronic pain, or medication issues.
I went to Dr. Chester' s office, when I was in "excruciating" pain. I admit, I was not the best patient, and I got "upset" because I was overlooked as a patient. The receptionist was training a new person. They did not put me in a room, and glossed over me. Others were going into rooms before me. Afterwards, I got a letter from the doctor, that said he would no longer would be treating me, because I made "racist" remarks to the staff. If the doctor did not want to see me as a patient, that would be fine....but to make up untruths about my character....I am not pure caucasian, so why would I even do that???
Being a resident on the islands,I've been to quite a few doctors because of my Med. Problems. If you're anything like myself, you have had a lot of frustration well I'm so lucky to have been referred to DrChester. He's professional, yet personable. He's something of a rarity among his piers. Im thankful to have a doctor who's knowledge and compassion goes hand &hand
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey H Chester accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
Locations & DirectionsPark Avenue Health Care, 1063 Lower Main St Ste C212, Wailuku, HI
Dr. Jeffrey H Chester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.