Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky
Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisburg, PA, with another office in Pottsville, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chimahosky is affiliated with Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic, Harrisburg Hospital and Community General Osteopathic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 17
I would not recommend this doctor at all. While the appointment wait time is generally acceptable, the staff is horrible. The receptionist acts all nice and friendly (key word, acts) but will very rarely answer the phone, and takes days to call you back. I've had to call multiple times over the course of 3 weeks just to get my own test results - which turned out to have something wrong that I could have been treating all that time. It's funny how test results *always* happen to 'JUST come in' when you hound them about not hearing anything for so long. I've heard this many many times. They also have the reception working as a nurse - which is probably why no one ever answers the phone! If you are really looking for GOOD medical treatment, please go somewhere else.
This docter is the worst Doc I have ever known.Cold on Uncaring about his patients. I called the office for 2 days in a row leaving messages that I would like to setup an appointment no 1 returned my calls. When I finally secured an appointment I could not wait to 3 days to get the doctor I was so ill. They informed me that I cannot see the doctor because I had a 4 dollar in 89 cents outstsa nding bill from my last visit.please keep in mind i did pay the required 3.00 co pay. But I for some reason was told they wanted 3.80. because of this discrepancy of 4 dollars and some change I was not allow to have edical care. I went from the doctor's office to the ER where I am now getting treated
Dr. Chimahosky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.