Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Chimahosky?

A doctor like none other

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Spent 2.5 hours with my husband on his initial appointment. Really cared to hear all concerns and gather as much information as possible. Office staff was extremely polite and caring as well.

FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor at all. While the appointment wait time is generally acceptable, the staff is horrible. The receptionist acts all nice and friendly (key word, acts) but will very rarely answer the phone, and takes days to call you back. I've had to call multiple times over the course of 3 weeks just to get my own test results - which turned out to have something wrong that I could have been treating all that time. It's funny how test results *always* happen to 'JUST come in' when you hound them about not hearing anything for so long. I've heard this many many times. They also have the reception working as a nurse - which is probably why no one ever answers the phone! If you are really looking for GOOD medical treatment, please go somewhere else.

very good

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Very caring.

Unfortunate patient

Posted on March 4th, 2013

This docter is the worst Doc I have ever known.Cold on Uncaring about his patients. I called the office for 2 days in a row leaving messages that I would like to setup an appointment no 1 returned my calls. When I finally secured an appointment I could not wait to 3 days to get the doctor I was so ill. They informed me that I cannot see the doctor because I had a 4 dollar in 89 cents outstsa nding bill from my last visit.please keep in mind i did pay the required 3.00 co pay. But I for some reason was told they wanted 3.80. because of this discrepancy of 4 dollars and some change I was not allow to have edical care. I went from the doctor's office to the ER where I am now getting treated

Posted on November 10th, 2016