Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Christenson
Dr. Jeffrey D Christenson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Baldwinsville, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Christenson is affiliated with Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Christenson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey D Christenson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey D Christenson has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeffrey D Christenson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey D Christenson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
The only reason I am not giving Dr. Christenson 5 stars is because the front office staff at his Bville location was incredibly incompetent. The doctor himself is so smart, nice and patient. His nursing staff is wonderful too. My only complaint is that his front office staff seemed untrained and/or they don't really care about their jobs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Christenson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey D Christenson Do, 55 E Genesee St, Baldwinsville, NY
Dr. Jeffrey D Christenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baldwinsville, NY.