Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey M Cochran
Dr. Jeffrey M Cochran, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Massillon, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cochran is affiliated with Affinity Medical Center. Dr. Cochran has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey M Cochran has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey M Cochran has the following 7 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 37
Can no longer make appointments because my account (small) went to collections??!! What's with that? I understand the principal behind it, but people have hard times too. If we had the money, we would have paid it. People lose jobs etc. etc. Things we can't control!! Plus the wait time was over 2 hrs!!!
This is NOT a recommendation, rather a notice of complaint. It makes no sense to me that an ORTHOPEDIC practice would make a 90 year old patient( with complaints of back pain and who they referred for a CAT scan) sit on an 2" padded exam table for 1hr 20 min waiting to be seen by Dr. Cochran. When the daughter brought this to Dr. Cochran's attention, his response was that the patient could have sat on the seat provided (which had NO padding!) and raises the question of where the 87y/o wife would have sat. A simple "I'm sorry for your discomfort" would have been appreciated. Character, courtesy and common sense can go along way in easing a patient's negative experience. Unfortunately, all was absent at this practice today. As far as I'm concerned, my father will NEVER return to this practice nor will I ever consider going there.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cochran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jeffrey M Cochran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri County Orthopedic Surgeons Inc, 3244 Bailey St NW, Massillon, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey M Cochran in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey M Cochran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.