Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Cole has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
I went in as a referral to another doctor but was given Dr. Cole and told the other doctor was leaving. I listened to Dr. Cole and he sounded like he really knew what he was doing. My breasts were very uneven (a whole cup size difference) and asked that he fill one more than the other so they would be even. He insisted they were not symetrical and had nothing to do with being uneven and said he'd do 'a special procedure' on me to fix it. I awoke to uneven breasts. He chopped the inside of me up so bad I developed an ulcer because the blood pooled. That opened up and he actually poke, with nothing to numb me, another hole in the other side of my breast. I had no idea it was as bad as it was. I had to have 3 more surgeries to include fixing a few holes in my breasts not to mention the holes that had to 'heal on their own'. I have such horrible scaring that it's hard to even do a breast exam. My nipple on one side has so much scar tissue beneath it (yes, he caused that cutting around to make his special procedure) that I couldn't nurse my daughter correctly and it is VERY painful. I was told to give it time and everything would soften up and relax a bit. Here it is 10 years later and I'm still in pain. One breast is fine. The other looks a mess. I'm worse off than I began and still uneven. Dont even ask me to lay on my stomach for any reason. I can't. I was so naive. He did a horrible job and wouldn't even recommend anyone go to him for even a bandaid now.
Dr. Cole is very charming and really plays the part well. He actually acts like he cares that is until he gets your money. In 2010 I had BBB fat transfer. I was later hospitalized cause too much fat was injected into one area so it oxidized and became infected! A few months later I showed him the lumps in my butt and he injected them with steroids. Then he informed me he was relocating thst next month and referred me to another physician who doesn't practice my procedure. Now I'm left with necrotic tissue in my butt that is also infected. Now they have to cut the lump out! Now I'm out of 4200 and left with a deformed butt
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cole and his staff. They were very kind, caring, and he did a wonder job for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Cole for anyone that desires to have plastic surgery .
21 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jeffrey A Cole accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey A Cole in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey A Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.