Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey R Cossin
Dr. Jeffrey R Cossin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cossin is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Cossin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey R Cossin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey R Cossin has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeffrey R Cossin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
all your personal information will be placed into a computer database at Baystate and any and all further physicians that you ever see for the rest of your life will see any diagnosis that you may have discussed with this dr. including mental health issues. Do NOT share any information, be tight lipped to insure your privacy stays intact. You are afforded no privacy.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Cossin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1978
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey R Cossin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey R Cossin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.