Dr. Jeffrey W Cozzens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey W Cozzens?

Outstanding brain surgeon

Dr Cozzens did an outstanding job on my brain tumor! Very happy with the results and his professionalism. We’ve had numerous doctors tell us how good Dr Cozzens is!! He is very highly regarded by the medical community, and we couldn’t be happier with him! One of the best doctors I’ve ever worked with; I highly recommend him to anyone.

Professor of Law and father

I met Dr Cozzens nearly 30 yrs ago when he was at Evanston Hospital and my daughter was in the neo-natal care unit there. Dr Cozzens was everything you would want to see in a young doctor -- eager; enthusiastic; friendly; learned; and compassionate. He was also approachable. I was a young father and a dock-hand at O'Hare airport in those days. But it did not matter to Dr Cozzens who I was or what I did for living, what concerned him most was the fact that I was a worried dad with an infant, hydrocephaletic daughter. Along with Dr. Gardner, he was an incredibly important person in my daughter's young life. Later, at the age of five years, my daughter needed shunt revision surgery, which was expertly performed by Dr. Cozzens. We last saw him in 1993. At that time, he was so impressed with my daughter's progress that he held her with both arms, raised her up, and being so pleased with her, laughed with joy! He went on to say that we need not return to him unless there was a future problem. The modified, adult sized shunt he inserted 23 yrs ago has performed magnificently -- only in recent days has my daughter had to go in with what so far appears to shunt failure. While she is being tested and I am awaiting results, I am remembering Dr. Cozzens and the important role he once played in our lives.

Nice Enough guy.

1st cervical fusion didn't work so 2nd sx my vocal fold was permanently paralyzed making it difficult to breath the rest of my life. In addition he removed a large piece of bone that had to have bone spurs scraped off and continues to cause me pain and suffering 11 years later. I cannot excercise any more. Thanks alot Dr. Cozzens

Dr. Cozzens- outstanding

Dr. Cozzens did an oustanding job on my wife's back surgery. He was very patient with her questions and the surgery went very well.We went to him for a second opinion and chose him over the first Doctor that we visited.