Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey L Craig has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Jeff Craig's health care team is top notch. He has contacts with the best doctors in every field and follows progress and results on all referrals. He is compassionate, gentle, and an excellent communicator, Office staff answers calls promptly and follows up until all issues are resolved to conclusion. We could not be happier.
I have gone to Dr. Craig for fourteen years. He has always been on top of my health issue's. In fact in 1998 after having a great phycical in 97, my complaint about jaw pain led to an EKG.After a bad EKG he walked me over to Christ and two day's later I had six by-passes. I feel he help save my life.
Dr. Craig has always been and continues to be a great listener and provider of personalized medical care to my individual needs. Even in sudden times of not feeling well he's within easy each to get the attention I need quickly. I remain convinced that I've added years to my life from his focus and attention to prevention & early detection through his MDVIP practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Jeffrey L Craig accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary D Swain Md, 311 9th St NW, Naples, FL
Dr. Jeffrey L Craig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.