Jeffrey Crespin Is this you?

Have you seen Jeffrey Crespin?

Excellent physician

Posted on February 13th, 2016

This is an extremely intelligent physician well-versed in the most current treatments, and a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. I have been very ill and have met many doctors. Dr. Crespin is a doctor that you can trust because his paramount goal is to make his patients feel better and stay better. He also makes sure his patients are taking care of themselves. I was fortunate to find Dr. Crespin when my former physician failed to check my bloodwork. Dr. Crespin is thorough and his patients receive excellent care, I am not worried about something being missed. He is easy to speak with, and you are free to research and ask questions; he is trustworthy and efficient. I have never felt rushed, and I recommend the east 61st street office. The staff is supportive and dedicated to the patients. I highly recommend Dr. Crespin.

Really made a difference

Posted on September 16th, 2013

He is a helpful and made a difference in my life and he listened to my concerns provide helpful care and answers. I feel that he addressed all the issues that I had

Satisfied Patient

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Crespin to friends and family alike. He has a very professional staff, a great demeanor and is very knowledgeable in his field. He saw me last minute, took his time and helped me get better unlike my previous doc who just wanted to take my copay. If you need a great doc, or a G.I. specialist he is the doc to see.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr Jeffrey Crespin is respected and known to many many people in NYC.I have and always will trust Dr Crespin. I say this because he saved my life and I see him every few months and if he goes on vacation he has a doctor that I can call, incase I need banding. It's good to know a good Doc who loves his work & patients. TRUST

great overall experience

Posted on September 30th, 2011

I met with Dr.Crespin a few weeks ago with some GI issues after being highly recommended to me by my pcp. I got an appointment rather quickly and went in for my consult with minimal waiting time. I must say he was friendly, very knowledgable and super professional. He booked me for a procedure at one of the best hospitals in nyc that he is affiliated with, followed up with me with a diagnosis and gave me a few different treatment options. I have been better ever since. Highly recommended!

Most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen!

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I was having these stomach pain issues, went to Dr. crespin who seemed a bit disoriented but I had few options with most docs out on vacation or booked for few weeks/months. MY labs looked normal so he suggested endoscopy and ultrasounds, stool test etc- past 4 days I emailed/called him for prescriptions/referrals but he sent none to me or the concerned labs/radiologists! His ph says "caller doesn't want to recv calls" there's no vm either! So here I am, fasting with no food or water for more than 14 hours but cannot get him or his office staff. The amount of energy and taxi money I expended today... it's probably good I didn't get a hold of him or I'd humiliate him in public because I cannot tolerate such unprofessional and negligent behavior from doctors.

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Very knowledgable and nice

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Weekend colonsocopy! Wow! Didn't have to blow a day of work. Thorough guy.

Professional Dr exam and procedure

Posted on April 14th, 2011

I meet with Dr Crespin for a number of issues 1st for a consult, than exam, followed by an in office procedure. The entire experience was very positive as I had more than one issue to address and had not liked my last Dr. Dr Crespin explained everything to me slowly and calmly, the exam was professional and quick, my procedure was text book accurate. His staff was very nice to me. I would highly recommend Dr Crespin.

Best doc. on this side of town

Posted on January 20th, 2011

Dr. Crespin is an excellent doctor. I am a stickler for punctuality. Dr. Crespin cared that I waited 5 minutes for him, he was apoligetic. He was very attentive to my needs.He knew what he was talking about when it came to dianosing me. I really appreciate it when a doctor takes his time to make sure I clearly understand what was discussed during the visit. I will definitely see Dr. Crespin again it was my pleasure to deal with a professional and not a quack.

Best Doctor EVER

Posted on May 14th, 2010

They broke the mold with Dr. Crespin. I was his patient 5 years ago, following a ruptured ulcer surgery that I had. I stopped seeing him because my health was great. Last week, however, I experienced pain and I called Dr. Crespin and spoke with his associate. He listened to my story (empathetically so) and promised that Dr. Crespin would call me back. That was Tuesday afternoon. At 8pm, I figured I'd hear from Dr. Crespin the next day. To my surprise, Dr. Crespin called me at 9:30pm - WOW - and I was so happy to receive his call. He took his time and listened to me, remembered me, and squeezed me right into his Thursday schedule, at lunchtime no less. I, however, got so busy at work on Thursday that I had to reschedule. I called him and left him a message. Again, I figured he'd get back to me when he could offer another appointment. Once again, he surprised me with a call that afternoon, and told me that he'd see me after work, 5:30pm!! Amazing! Everything goes wrong that afternoon, and I don't get to his office until 6:30pm. He waited for me! And then... he spent an hour with me, pulling up my file, showing me pictures of my old endoscopy, explaning everything to me, thoroughly answering my questions, completely giving me the attention that I wanted and needed, and best of all, quelling my fears. I could not have asked for better. Thank you Dr. Crespin!

Incredibly Thorough and Caring Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2010

My mother has had chronic ulcerative colitis diagnosed in the late 1960's, shortly after I was born. It has impacted her quality of life for as long as I can remember, as if the entire family has physically and emotionally suffered from its exacerbations,along with her. Dr. Crespin has assumed her care, instituted disease stabilizing treatment measures, paying careful attention to minimizing side effects, and surveilling her with appropriately scheduled screening colonoscopies with random biopsy samplings. He has earned her trust and respect, and her attitude is more positive now than ever.He also seems to have an amazing ability to recall every laboratory, pathology, and medication detail--even before referring to his medical record--which is evident when calling him to schedule an appointment and report any changes in disease activity/ symptoms.I couldn't be more pleased with the care that he's rendered to my mother, and by extension, to our entire family.