Dr. Jeffrey D Coe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D Coe?

therapist

Went from hurt to health From summa to a complete recovery from a notched surgery x2 A santa cruz surgeon and the terrible pain doctor he recommended kept me from returning to work. Dr Coe changed my life This doctor is simply the Best I recommend this doctor to anyone who needs to get help from an injury

I like Dr. Coe very much, however the wait to see him in the office can be a long time waiting. His surgery skills were very good, and explained things well.

Herniated Disk Treatmebt

Dr. Coe and his PA Melissa Clay have been very helpful, knowledgable, and professional when it came to Treatmebt for my herniated disk. I would recommend his office and staff to anyone seeking medical advice for their back pains.

Laser Focus without Pressure

I have known Dr. Coe for about 2.5 months. Thus far Dr. Coe has been both patient and laser focused in his consultations with me regarding my condition (collapsed C5/C6 disc). He has been honest, responsive, and very helpful. Dr. Coe never pressured me along the way. He listened to my needs and special requests. As an example he prescribed Physical Therapy at my request so that I could stabilize and diminish my pain while we waited for a second MRI. As another example, and again at my request, Dr. Coe agreed to have a second live consultation with my Parents so he could help them understand my condition and possible treatment options. My parents were totally at ease after meeting Dr. Coe. All of that said, and due to Dr. Coe's credentials and laser focus, I have decided to undergo TDR (M6c) with Dr. Coe in Europe. I simply trust him and I plan to add to my review post surgery. If you have any doubts, just set up some time with him. Nobody is perfect but Dr. Coe has been great to me in my own experience.

Thank you Doctor Coe and to your staff as well, you all are great.

Thanks to Dr. Coe

Thanks to Dr. Coe who gave me great advise, time to give the medical profession to get new procedures. Would I recommend Dr. Coe to someone who needed a great doctor? YES, YES. His front office staff are all great people.

During my past visits

During my past visits and calls to your staff, I know I have not been the most pleasant person. I try vehemently to be polite and pleasant, but my extreme pain precludes such actions to a significant extent. However, I would like very much for you and your staff to know how much I appreciate all their efforts on my behalf, and realize the difficulties with the seemingly endless and fruitless process of working with my insurance and the time it is taking to have my necessary surgery approved. I am writing this letter to THANK all your excellent staff and particularly Lauren, who works tirelessly on my behalf. Once again, please excuse any seemingly lack of thankfulness to my current condition (and know that this is assuredly not the case). Please know that I am ever thankful for all your efforts!

The only concern

The only concern I had is that once I mentioned that I think I had diabetes, and the doctor was able to diagnose me very quickly to make sure I didn't have it. Thank you doctor for making sure my well being was healthy.

I was referred

I was referred to Dr. Coe by my chiropractor after 2+ years of pain and several months of treatment weren't helping. Dr. Coe was thorough in the initial exam and determined that surgery was necessary. The results of the surgery eight weeks ago have been excellent. His PA, Donelle is excellent and Amelia did a great job working with my insurance company. I have recommended Dr. Coe to many friends already.

The Best

Of all pain Doctors I have seen, Dr. Ng has been the Best!!!!!

If is were not for Dr. Coe, Workmans Comp. would have dissmissed me without treatment. He went to bat for me and made sure I receved the treatment that I needed. Thank you Dr. Coe

The visits are enjoyable. The staffs are friendly; great appreciate willingness to explain procedures and amount of time spent with patients.

Dr. Jeffrey D Coe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Campbell, CA.