Dr. Jeffrey D Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D Gross?

First Rate!

Dr. Jeff is everything that a doctor should be. He truly cares for his patients and wants the best for them.

Great service

Hi, I was injured in a severe slip & fall accident approximately a year and a half ago. Throughout my entire rehabilitation and treatment, I have been required to go to many appointments with various doctors, therapists, and chiropractors. If you have ever been in any type of accident where you have to require the assistance of an attorney to help get your treatment, you will understand that they don't always allow you the accessibility of choosing your doctors. I became aware of Dr. Jeffrey D. Gross, MD, through my Chiropractor - Dr. Billy Rodriguez, DC. in Moreno Valley, Ca. He highly recommended me to be seen by Dr. Gross because of the severe damage to my lower back and spine causing me extreme pain, which was not relieved other than temporary comfort, for more than a year after extensive treatment by physical therapy and treatment from a pain management doctor. Upon going to the Oasis Wellness Center to meet Dr. Gross and discuss my condition, I immediately was treated with the utmost considerate, thorough, expert care that I had ever experienced. I have now been a patient of Dr. Gross for approximately 6 months. And in the time period, I have been relieved of my extreme pain from one of the two areas from where my pain is located. Per Dr. Gross' expert opinion and diagnosis, I will be treated for the lower back area causing pain, at which time he explained to me with a caring and easy to understand manner, how he will determine any further treatment I may need, by having me see his pain management doctor to test the area of pain. Dr. Gross & the entire staff at Oasis Wellness Center have been a godsend blessing to me. I wanted to write this review to let other people know how amazing & completely satisfied I am with my experience from what was a traumatic event regarding my accident & injury, to now knowing that I am personally cared for by an expert doctor, who really is a wonderful professional doctor and knows exactly what he is doing. Thanks so much Dr. Gross & your staff at Oasis Wellness Center in Laguna Niguel, Ca. for making this unpleasant accident into a wonderful outcome by your great expertise and knowledge. And as a final note, this is just mine and my husband's personal opinion.. In layman's terms he forgot more about his profession, than all of the other doctors in his field think they will ever learn. His expertise is beyond measurable to any other doctor we have ever seen !

Best Neurosurgeon in California!

I am in the medical field and have been treated by Dr. Gross for spine / nerve injuries. Dr. Gross has always been professional, respectful, and honest. He spends time with his patients and never rushes. Dr. Gross is highly skilled, extremely educated, and one of the few physicians who will not disappoint you. His staff are exceptional as well and have been with Dr Gross for many years.

Great Experience

One of the things that stuck with me most about my appointment with Dr. Gross was how much time and attention he seemed to devote to working on getting the the bottom of what the source of my pain was. He was very thorough and on top of that he was incredibly thoughtful. That's rare in a surgeon these days. They always seem to be too busy to deal with you, but I felt like he had real concern for my well being. I'm a young, otherwise healthy adult, and I was involved in a car accident. I was struck from behind and suffered debilitating headaches and numbness, weakness and tingling in my left neck, shoulder and arm. I didn't have any of these symptoms before and thought they would eventually go away. They didn't. I did end up needing a fusion, but I made it clear to Dr. Gross that I was against surgery and wanted to avoid it as long as I could continue to live with the pain. He helped me do that for several years until I finally decided I didn't want to live with it any longer. I'm not a fan of surgery, but I'm am so grateful to him for giving me my life back. I feel like I can conquer the world again! Thank you Dr. Gross.

Great experience

I've been to numerous doctors appointments and had good and bad experiences, but I have to say that I've never been treated with the courtesy I was when visiting Dr. Gross's office. From the ease of scheduling my appointment, to the efficient staff and finally to the time and compassion I experienced during my appointment. I don't think I've ever felt like a doctor was taking the time to actually listen to my concerns and evaluate my symptoms to give me real options. After my consultation, I felt like I was in good hands and that I had the information I needed to confidently move forward and through my treatment, making the best decision I could for me with the information and understanding Dr. Gross helped me understand. I had a great experience in what could have been a very nerve wracking time. I feel like I was well informed and in capable hands.

I've had the opportunity in the past with Dr Gross and wish to have future medical attention from this Dr. I have nothing but great words for him and his facility. They are all too kind, understanding of pain I could go on but you get the picture. So eager to help!!!! I thank all of them.

Great Doctor!

Dr Gross is Awesome! He takes the time to talk to you about everything. Sometimes it takes longer than I'd like in the waiting room, but once your in, the visit is a pleasure.

Dr. Gross is so wonderfully smart and he spent a lot of time with me and made me feel assured that I will be better

OK

Disabled

he is a quality Dr. You do not see Doctors like him anymore. he cares about his patients! I wish I would have had the opportunity to meet him before the first surgery I had in Las Vegas after a horrific car accident but that is the way it goes. he basically had to start from scratch and clean up a mess. I give him much credit for probably saving my life but the damage was so severe he is only capable of doing the best he can do which I have no doubt he did! I am writing this so other people do not have to go through what I have to go through everyday. you definitely want Dr. Gross to do the surgery as he is that good and the most important thing is he really cares about his patients. best of luck to all that have to go through any type of major surgery but if you have to have spinal surgery or cervical/Lumber surgery you definitely want Dr. Jeffrey Gross on your team! God Bless.