Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jeffrey D Thompson
Jeffrey D Thompson is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, OR. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 24
This man needs to change proffessions. He doesn't listen and he doesn't really pay attention to what he has done. It has really put my whole life in jeopardy. The kicker is when he threatened to not refill my meds when I explained I couldn't come in to see him until I got my insurance corrected, thank goodness my regular care physician had no problem picking up my the slack in meds. Ive had some bad "Dr. 's" in my life but he is really one of the worse.
He should have retired years ago!!! He is abrupt, doesn't care what you think or feel, makes quick, inaccurate assumptions, and has no recall of patient's prior appointment so an appointment is torture. If you need a quick prescription for anxiety or depression, he is happy to take your money and write scripts like he works for a drug company, but if you want a caring therapist who can diagnose and treat your condition, seek a doctor elsewhere. I did and I'm thrilled I left!
He diagnosed me at the intake appointment (the follow up's are literally 10 minute "in and out now here are some pills" sessions - if you can call them that), which leave me feeling rushed and poorly tended to. He seems to get frustrated by any question I ask and is quick to cut me off. All in all the absolutely terrible bedside manner and his abruptness makes me rather uncertain of his diagnosis/abilities.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions18 Myrtle St, Medford, OR
Jeffrey D Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.