Dr. Jeffrey D Wagner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D Wagner?

Absolutely amazing

Decided on having my breasts enhanced. Called them up they made it so easy. There staff is so nice and the dr made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend them if u are considering any changes .

Very skilled and professional

He is a perfectionist which is a great quality for a plastic surgeon. He is very skilled and professional. I recently had a breast implant revision. I had textured implants. He switched these out for smooth and revised the pocket. I am super satisfied.

amazing doctor

amazing doctor and super friendly helpful office staff. Kristy and Brandy are wonderful girls and they helped me so much during the course of my treatment and my surgeries.

Highly recommend for male gynecomastia

I went to Dr Wagner for a male gynecomastia procedure. The issues I had have been with me for about 20 years and I was ready for a change. The staff (Kara) and Dr Wagner were extremely helpful throughout the process and he did an amazing job. Basically no scarring, you can't tell I ever had anything changed unless you saw before and after pictures which speak for themselves. I'm incredibly happy with the decision I made to see Dr. Wagner and would recommend him to anyone seeking the same procedure.

Dr. Wagner is a confident and skilled surgeon. His staff is so nice and competent. They all impressed me.

Dr. Wagner and his staff were great The Surgery Center has right on time making the whole procurer seamless. The out come was perfect

Horrible Bedside manner

He is a horrible man with horrible bedside manner and presented my fiance with poor results. He basically told my fiance he was going to die and interrupted him every time he tried to ask a question. The doctor yelled at him for crying and was downright rude. All the other doctors gave my fiance positive results and facts but Dr. wagner acted like my fiance was going to die tomorrow. Horrible man with horribly slow staff.

breast reduction

Very poor associates on phone. Very rude and will not help you. Won't even schedule a consoltation appointment. Told them I would be going somewhere else.

Exceeded my expectations!

Dr Wagner and his staff were very caring and professional. The outcome of my surgery was even better than I expected. Thank you Dr Wagner!

Excellent surgeon.No scarring!

I absolutely love the work that Dr. Wagner done for me!!!!! I would do it again in a heart beat. The staff was excellent and polite. I recommend Dr. Wagner to everyone that is thinking about having plastic surgery!!!

Misinformed

Dr. did a good job but his office staff is rude and totally unprofessional. None of them smile or care to make the patient feel comfortable. I had immediate reconstruction following a bilateral mastectomy and I felt like I was imposing. There was no compassion, no genuine feelings of support whatsoever. I was given complete misinformation as to what support I was to be wearing following the surgery; consequently, one of the implants has migrated. Dr. was surprised that I was not wearing an underwire when I was clearly told by more than one person NOT TO. So now I'm in an underwire which is a size smaller than I should normally wear in the band, 24 hours a day for the next several months in hopes that the implant will not migrate further and corrective surgery need to be done for THEIR MISTAKE!!!!!