Dr. Jeffery D Wheeler Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery D Wheeler?

Dr. Wheeler delivered my son in 2013 and then he also tied my tubes. Throughout my whole pregnancy he was amazing!! with my fist child I had some complication so naturally I was worried. He done everything possible to put my mind as ease and walk me step by step through anything he was doing. When it came time for me to get my tubes tied he had made sure that I knew every single option there was, what each procedure consisted of. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! Absolutely amazing Dr.

Dr. Wheeler is the best doctor I've ever had. He talks to you listens to any and all worries or concerns. Is very friendly and generally seems to care about his patients

He was just wonderful, highly recommended!!!