Dr. Jeffrey M Darrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Darrow?

Life-Changing Surgery

Dr. Darrow and his team, led by the kind and lovely Helen, are simply amazing. I had my tummy tuck and lipo a month before my 60th birthday, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful the results are. I have always exercised, but, no matter how hard I worked out, I just could not get rid of my belly and thigh fat. I decided to schedule a consult with Dr. Darrow. At my age, I didn’t even know if surgery was a reasonable option. Dr. Darrow is kind, empathetic, and highly skilled, and he gave me an honest consultation, so I would have realistic expectations. He explained things carefully, and I am beyond grateful that I chose him as my surgeon. It has been six months now, and I am not exaggerating when I say that Dr. Darrow gave me a whole new life. I opted to stay overnight after my surgery, and it was the right decision for me, so please consider that. I would like to thank everyone who cared for me at the Boston Center: in addition to Dr. Darrow and Helen, thanks to Dr. Young, Tara, Colleen, Yassara, Alex, and Kerri. If you are considering plastic surgery of any kind, do yourself a favor, and schedule a consult with Dr. Darrow.

Fantastic experience

Dr. Darrow came highly recommended to me. From the minute I called to make the consult appt, Helen was very helpful setting everything up. Dr. Darrow gave me a very detailed and informed consult. I had a rhinoplasty and lipo. Im very happy with the results. My follow up appt went great as well. Dr. Darrow is a very skilled surgeon and also a very nice person.

AWSOME, THE COURTESY OF THE STAFF AND THE DOCTOR.

AMAZING DOCTOR! Made my breast a work of art :)

Dr Darrow is the best!

Dr Darrow changed my life for the better. Wonderful surgeon and excellent assistant Helen.

Best Experience with a wonderful surgeon!!

I had breast augmentation and circumferential liposuction of my abdomen with Dr. Darrow about 6 weeks ago. I cannot believe the results. look amazing and couldn't be happier! I had researched and met with 4 Boston area Plastic surgeons and Dr. Darrow was the second one I met with and I should have just stopped right there when I found him. I met with the 2 others I had appointments with and that just solidified my decision to have my procedures done by Dr. Darrow. I had my surgery at the Boston Center which is a private setting with all of the accreditations one looks for. Helen helped coordinate the timing of my procedure and was really wonderful about walking me through the steps leading up to the surgery. The nursing staff were professional and accommodating especially when I opted to stay the night because I have 2 small children at home. The overnight nurse was conscientious and so helpful. She made sure I was comfortable and was thorough with discharge teaching so I would know what to expect in the days ahead. What can I say about Dr. Darrow? He is a real gentleman, he is skilled and very good at what he does. He is compassionate and very thorough. I would highly recommend his and his staff at the Boston Center!

I had a TT 10 yrs ago. Was very happy. Now lipo after saving money!

Dr. Darrow, Helen and the nurses are top notch!

Breast Augmentation

I have wanted a breast augmentation for many years and finally got the courage to have it done! The whole process went so smoothly thanks to Helen, Dr. Darrow's assistant. I was so nervous and she is so helpful and easy to talk to. I never felt uncomfortable asking questions or calling the office. Dr. Darrow was wonderful! I am so happy that I chose to have him perform the procedure. He is so knowledgable, patient, and has a great bedside manner. I have had no complications, very little to no pain after the procedure, and I am now 3 weeks PO and loving my results. My incisions already look amazing and I can tell as a little more time passes you will not see them at all. I can't believe how natural and symmetric my breast are! Dr. Darrow helped me to select the best size for my body and I am thrilled with my results! I highly recommend Dr. Darrow if you are considering any cosmetic procedure!

I had to undergo three surgical revisions for a breast augmentation procedure. Buyer Beware!!

Great Doctor

Dr. Darrow is extremely kind and caring with an incredible bedside manner. He is always willing to answer any and all questions you have without ever making you feel rushed. His work is exceptional. Two years after having my procedure done you can barely see the scars. I would recommend him to anyone.

Tummy tuck (full)

I knew immediately after meeting him, that he was the doctor I wanted for my surgery. I could not be happier with my results.

Breast Augment

From the moment I stepped into Dr. Darrows office for my breast augmentation surgery consultation, I immediately felt at ease. During this first meeting, he explained what every single step of the procedure would entail and listened to and addressed all of my questions and concerns, providing thorough and honest advice during the entire consultation. As I had undergone a previous breast reduction procedure, I was concerned that this would be a complicated surgery, but Dr. Darrow was honest, and assured me that he had done hundreds of similar procedures and promised I would be happy with the results. Dr. Darrow was right about that the result of this procedure was even better than I hoped for. Not only did my breasts look exactly how I told him I wanted them to, but the entire procedure was virtually painless. Everything from anesthesia to post-op treatment was seamless; even during post-op recovery, a nurse was by my side the entire time, and Dr. Darrow was always carefully observing every step of the recovery process. When I returned home, the nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Darrow called to check in on me every day for the following week. Any post-op questions or concerns I did have when I called trhe office, was transferred directly to a nurse who would address any issue right away, unlike other hospitals/offices Ive delt with, never once had to wait for a return phone call back, immiate answers every time! Dr. Darrow and his team truly offer the most professional, personalized and through medical treatment I have ever experienced, and I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Jeffrey M Darrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.