Dr. Jeffrey Dello Russo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Dello Russo?

LASIK

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I felt totally comfortable with my decision to choose Dr. Jeff Dello Russo for my LASIK. He is kind, competent, and was amazed at the transformation of my vision to better than 20/20. What a relief to not having to worry about my glasses or contact lenses. I highly recommend Dello Russo Laser Vision, I feel it was one of the best decisions I have made to choose them.

Best decision I made

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I went to Dr Dello Russo after my co-worker has surgery with him and wss very satisfied. I came for a free consultation - they did a thorough exam and found I will be a good candidate for Lasik. I had the surgery the following week. The doctor is very nice and relaxed, he made me feel at ease. It has been 3 weeks since Lasik and my eyesight is almost perfect!

Posted on September 3rd, 2017