Dr. Jeffrey G Deloach Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey G Deloach?

Still in Pain

Bed side manner is horrible. I was wearing a skirt just above the knee, while without being covered with anything he continually raised both legs up while he and the nurse were at my feet even after telling him I was not comfortable with that. Went in with back pain that has been strongly increasing causing tears , unable to sleep with the pain. He basically blew me off. Everything looks normal . Strengthen the muscles a little and that was it. I wasted and entire morning off work and HE got paid for it.. He said if it wasn't better in 4 weeks to come back ... I can't stand this pain for 4 more weeks. TOTAL waste of time. I would Not recommend him to anyone. Now I have to go find a real Dr.