Dr. Jeffrey G Demain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey G Demain?

excellent bedside manner & excellent knowledge of allergies

My son has been a patient of Dr. Demain's for several years. He diagnosed his asthma and food allergies; provided suggestions to avoid exposure to those foods as well as followed up regarding the medication my son was taking for his asthma. He is a life saver!

Dr Demain is a very caring great Dr who takes all the time he needs with his patients. I had a poor quality of life until I became his patient. Allergies and Asthma take time to diagnose and control and if you are not willing to go through the process you will never be cured. I consider myself fortunate to have such a wonderful Asthma dr on this city !!!

Totally changed my plan of treatment as discussed previously. Was dismissive about my other Dr.s concerns, did not address them at all. I think he is a great Dr. for my children, but I would not see him again for my medical needs.

do not reccomend

dismissive of patients.

I felt Dr. Demain was not very open minded in discussion alternatives to medications and was very condescending toward me when I simply raised a question about other treatment options.