- William Beaumont Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey W Devitt Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey W Devitt Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jeffrey W Devitt Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey W Devitt Jr
Dr. Devitt Jr graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2008. Dr. Devitt Jr works in Southfield, MI and specializes in Orthopedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Devitt Jr is affiliated with William Beaumont Hospital.