Dr. Jeffrey Dingman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Dingman?

Worst EVER

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I had the worst experience I have ever encountered with this doctor in my entire life!!!!!!! I am in the medical field and can guarantee you I had more experience in many areas than he ever did when he treated me in the ER. I came in with excruciating abdominal pain. I am a Nurse Practitioner with no drug issue. He apparently thought I was drug seeking! Are you kidding me!!!!! I could go on and on about this visit .... all In all.... he did not treat me as a human being. I have no drug history or frequent visits to the ER but his treatment was ludicrous. He's awful

Posted on July 12th, 2013

My visit was lack-luster and disappointing. I think he was disappointed I wouldn't go forward with all of the treatments he recommended because of possible impacts to other known issues with my body. Beyond that though, his bedside manner was off - he didn't seem genuinely interested in my situation and didn't seem invested in figuring out what was going on that got me there. He shifted me off to the Nurse and didn't spend much time with me at all. The price for the service/visit was outlandish, too. The nurse that accompanied him was amazing!

Posted on July 19th, 2012