Dr. Jeffrey A Ditesheim Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Ditesheim?

Bad lipo

cost a lot

I feel he charges too much. Not in line with his peers

Highly recommend Dr Ditesheim

Dr Ditesheim and his staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and most importantly, treat you with respect. I know they genuinely care and want the best for each person.

Wonderful Experience from start to finish!

From the moment I met Dr. Ditesheim and his staff I felt at ease knowing that they were a team with knowledge and experience. From my consultation to my surgery I felt that I was in the best hands possible. Choosing Dr. Diresheim for my breast aug was the best choice I made! If you're looking for a smart, caring, doctor, choose him!

Thank You Dr. D

Dr. Ditesheim did a fantastic job on my secondary augmentation. My first augmentation was 14 years ago. They needed to look more natural. Dr. D help me to look more my age. And I am so pleased with the results. He communicates well. I am considering him for some further procedures.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I have been seeing Dr. Ditesheim periodically for several years now. The majority of my visits have been for Botox treatments. I have been EXTREMELY impressed and satisfied each and every time as although these treatments are not the higher cost and more complicated surgical procedures he offers, he still takes time to assure that he talks to me about my concerns, he thoroughly explains how he will be handling the injections and why, and just truly is all about educating me and making me look the best I can. I never feel like he is rushing me nor pressuring me into additional procedures or treatments, which would absolutely turn me off. I truly look at him as an artist and I will certainly look to him, in future, should I decide to complete any type of cosmetic surgery. In addition, his staff has always been helpful, friendly and wonderful to work with, most especially his Director of Patient Experiences, Janet Stanbro, who has been with him for years and helps assure that each visit is fabulous! I would highly recommend Ditesheim Cosmetic Surgery!

Saddle Bags

I am so pleased that I found Dr. Ditesheim and his reliable staff when I was searching for what procedure would work best for me. i had a roll completely around the top of my jeans and my inner and outer thighs were also large and I would never have been able to exercise them down to where they are now. I look so much better in my clothes, pants especially and I am so very pleased with my results. I think Dr. Ditesheim is very caring and a good surgeon.

I was very pleased with my experience at Dr Ditesheim's office. His staff is very knowledgeable and extremely professional. I talked to numerous plastic surgeons about my concerns. I did not feel like I was being "sold" a service which was my experience elsewhere. Most importantly: my results are unbelievably natural looking. Me-- just SO SO much better. Aquashape liposuction has made me look so much better in my yoga pants. I'm happy that I had the procedure and I would recommend Dr Ditesheim and his staff to anyone who wants a very private, very professional and highly skilled plastic surgery experience.

My experience with Dr. Ditesheim was awesome. I was very nervous about having surgery on my face. His staff was very supportive and made me feel at ease. The overnight nurse stayed by my side and was so helpful when I had a bad reaction to the anesthesia. I ended up with a natural restored youthfulness that was more than I expected. Dr. Ditesheim spent so much time explaining my procedure, studying my pictures and went above and beyond to provide me with results that were beyond my expectations. I would recommend him to anyone!

I was greeted with a warm welcome as soon as I arrived. The reception staff was very knowledgable about products and services. The waiting time was minimal - even once I got back into the treatment room. Dr. Ditesheim was friendly and carefully explained the details about my options. He studied my face and made recommendations that were specific to my areas of concern. I will definitely go back and I would recommend him to anyone!

Best Cosmetic Surgeon Ever!

I absolutely love Dr. D and his staff. From the very 1st visit they all made me feel at ease. Such caring people --- pre-surgery, during and post-surgery. As, this was my 1st procedure, I am VERY satisfied with my results. I would recommend Dr. D to anyone! He was professional, knowledgeable and direct. He took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for and provided me with enough information so that I could make the best decision for ME! Minimum downtime and healing beautifully. Can't thank him enough!!! Dr. D gets 5 stars in my book!

Great patient experience and outcome

From start to finish, my experience with Dr. Ditesheim's office has been a pleasure. I was interested in significant lipo for some troublespots that wouldn't respond after significant weight loss and exercise. After comparing several consults, I was sold by Dr. Ditesheim's knowledgable and skillful discussion. In addition, shout outs go to the office girls, JJ, Susie and Jan, who were not only knowledgable and reassuring, but very accommodating with my hectic schedule. They went out of their way to schedule appointments and follow-ups to meet my needs. I was given every available way to contact them post-procedure, should I have had any concerns, and this was very comforting, although I had no need to call. The cost was very reasonable compared to my other consultations, which offered a more extreme procedure with a 3 month recovery time. My procedure went well, and I was able to return to my active and hectic schedule within days. I am now several months post op and I cannot believe what a difference this has made for me. Many thanks to all the staff [Dr D, Anesthesiologist, and all the Office Gals] for making this first time surgery patient very reassured and happy.

Dr. Jeffrey A Ditesheim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.