Dr. Jeffrey Dodd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Dodd?

Posted on September 11th, 2015

The 4 star rating for promptness, rather than 5, is solely due to the fact that Dr. Dodd spends whatever time is necessary with each patient to treat them and answer any and all questions. This fact, by its very nature may lead to some delays getting from one patient to the next, but his concern is greatly appreciated and is certainly not a negative trait. I know of no one (I have crossed paths with many of his patients at various venues) who does not appreciate his genuine concern for his patients' comfort and well being, and all have commented positively on his abilities and how much they like having him as their primary physician. His staff is also efficient and quite personable. He and every staff member truly instill feelings of confidence in their abilities and show true caring for the welfare of their patients. He is accurate and more than competent in his diagnoses and treatments/referrals. I have never noted anything negative as regards his abilities, demeanor, or ability to advise when asked/warranted. I recommend him to anyone, with no reservation whatsoever.

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Dr Dodd is back!!! Thank goodness! Surely he will staff his new office with competent, caring and industrious individuals! Dr. Dodd, Welcome Home 😁

Where is Dr. Dodd

Posted on April 27th, 2014

He was my physician for many years in Powhatan, but now has gone. He is a great doctor. Does anyone know where he is?

Posted on January 15th, 2012

I would like to believe that Dr. Dodd himself is a caring doctor, however it is impossible to know. I have used to office many times (at least 20) due to the convenient location, however I now only use it in emergencies. The wait in the lobby generally is at least 25 minutes, because appointments are overbooked. The staff makes no effort to apologize or accommodate patients - regardless of age, disability or reason for visit. Once in the appointment room, I have sat there an additional 15-20 minutes on most occasions. Once I see Dr. Dodd, the appointment has been rushed. I feel it important to note that this is not Dr.Dodd specific - it applies also to when seeing Dr. Joseph. The only doctor I have yet to have this poor experience with is Dr. Crest - the one time I saw her she at least took her time in the appointment. I am unable to recommend this practice.

Fibromyalgia

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I went for years with pain from unknown sources in my body, and i finally found an excellent doctor that put a diagnosis with my condition. Awsome doctor, trust him with my life.

Posted on November 6th, 2017