The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Drayer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 22
I really don't understand these negative reviews! I have seen Dr. Drayer for years, and was VERY disappointed to learn that he is not with Bakersfield Dermatology anymore. I found him knowledgeable, down-to-earth, and courteous. Believe me, when the biopsy comes back with a sad result, you need ALL of those qualities in your physician. I have also NOT found any rude nurses or support staff there. They are a busy practice, and there is a wait for an appointment, but it is worth it. A great group of professionals.
I wish I would have looked at reviews before seeing this "Dr" he was in and out in less than 5 minutes. I've had skin allergies for years but had never seen a dermatologist & let him know that sometimes I get itchy bumps. His "diagnosis" was to just avoid stuff that bothers my skin and that he was sorry he couldn't help me! I thought, wow, waste of time. Well then 2 weeks later I get a bill for 65$ and that was the negotiated rate!!! I tried to dispute the bill since no tests were done, no diagnosis was made and no professional advice was given & their office staff was horribly rude & unhelpful. Avoid this place at all costs!!
Drayer finds himself amusing and attempts a nice bedside manner. Unfortunately he fails with his tries at humor and bedside manner. He has treated me several times and always there is a very long recovery time because of poor treatment, Unless it is something very minor I would avoid seeing Drayer, as his treatment is quite poor.
Dr. Jeffery Drayer is a fantastic dermatologist. I have been to see him last year and again today. I am completely satisfied with my experiences with him and his office. I am a RN, and I deal with many physicians. Dr. Drayer is a pleasure to talk with, and answeres all of my questions appropriately and completely. I have never felt rushed with him, and he truly seems to care about my health. I am returning next week for an other surgical procedure, and I am extremely comfortable with Dr. Drayer as my doctor of dermatology/
This man is a danger to the field of Dermatology. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. He has no knowledge in his field and has misdiagnosed many of his patients. He is rude and has no true passion for his field. I wonder where he got his degree because I want in... seems like they must be handing those things out if this IDIOT got one. This man should be let go of any position he holds IMMEDIATELY before he hurts anybody else.
Dr. Drayer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Duke University School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey A Drayer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBakersfield Dermatology, 5101 Commerce Dr Ste 101, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Jeffrey A Drayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.