Dr. Jeffrey S Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Epstein?

Everyone at his office was kind and professional during my visit

Dr. Epstein performed my hair transplant in July. He has a lot of online reviews and blogs that talk about what he does. These intrigued me. Ultimately, I really enjoy what Dr. Epstein does and he is so patient explaining what to expect. He calms your nerves, because this is a big commitment both financially and lifestyle wise. Everyone at his office was kind and professional during my visit. The best part, everything lived up to my expectations. That is what is most important.

wonderful bedside manne

Dr. Epstein brings a wonderful bedside manner to each of his procedures. He performed my hair grafting and scalp advancement three days ago, and the procedure was better than I could have dreamed about. I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Epstein, finally settling on him because of his stellar, online reputation. With his experience, Dr. Epstein was able to create my new hairline, just as he accurately explained during my consultation. The nurses and staff were so friendly, comforting, and attentive My results are fantastic, which in turn, sums up my total experience. From start to finish, I could not be any happier with my hair grafting procedure.

wonderful bedside manne

not good results very dissatisfied

$16,000 almost Benton nothing happened for other surgeons looked at my head and couldn't see any difference or any results of Dr Epstein having performed to transplant I went back he suggested more work was needed it was a nightmare I still have pain in my head

I recently had a great plastic surgery experience. This is actually the 6th cosmetic procedure I have had done. For years, I have hoped to start breathing through my nose again, and knew it would take a nose job to get results. So, after doing a ton of online research, I found Dr. Frankel. There is so much information on the Internet today, and I felt really inspired by the wonderful comments and before/after pictures I saw regarding Dr. Frankel. During my consultation, I could immediately tell Dr. Frankel was talented and skilled. His staff was also pleasant and professional. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Frankel preferred conscious sedation during my rhinoplasty, and overall, I think my procedure went super smoothly. Today, I can breathe through my nose again. Dr. Frankel made my nose fit the proportion of my face, so it no longer looks like it belongs to someone else. The best part, though, was not needing to go through general anesthesia to achieve such wonderful results. Dr. Frankel deserves the highest recommendation, as he is a true genius in operating room.

It came out beautiful, facial cosmetic surgery!!!

I was very unhappy with my smile. Over the years, I actually avoided smiling because the length between my nose and mouth is very long, which I felt looked really unattractive. Finally, about six weeks ago, I saw Dr. Epstein for an upper lip lift. It came out beautiful! Dr. Epstein did exactly what I asked and the whole procedure went just as he explained during my consultation. It was a fast, easy process. I original came in on a Wednesday, and then had my procedure the following Monday. Dr. Epstein is the only surgeon I found with a strong enough reputation to do the exact procedure I needed, as it was a very delicate surgery. He is really wonderful and far exceeded my expectations. If anyone is thinking about facial cosmetic surgery, Dr. Epstein is the country’s best.

I Certainly Recommend Dr. Epstein

I saw Dr. Epstein for a rhinoplasty and eyebrow transplant in 2015 and early 2016. I am so thankful for Dr. Epstein’s attention and hard work. He is a wonderful surgeon and works so well with his staff. You can immediately tell how much Dr. Epstein is trusted by his patients by reading his reviews. Originally, I found Dr. Epstein through an online search, looking for help with my thinning eyebrows. I was tired of drawing my brows on. Dr. Epstein has an aesthetic slant that I don’t think any other doctors can bring to the table, nor can they match his level of experience. The results from my rhinoplasty turned out just wonderful and the regrowth percent of my eyebrows is outstanding. I certainly want to recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone thinking about a procedure. Dr. Epstein is so good with his hands that I came back for another procedure, and that speaks volumes.

stay away from this "doctor"

Please, Stay from this "doctor" i,m still paying the worst decision of my life! The only thing he care is your money, he, voluntarily hides the bad side effect of the shock loss post surgery as a result of lack of knowledge!

Came from Sweden for revision rhinoplasty

I saw Dr. Epstein for a revision rhinoplasty. I was unhappy with my first rhinoplasty in my home country. I'm from Sweden, so I came all the way here to the US. I saw a lot of news clips and I thought they were really nice result especially the revision one, and I was looking for a good revision rhinoplasty surgeon. My first rhinoplasty made my nose look much wider than I had before or what I was born with, so I was very unhappy with that. It didn’t look natural. So, I contacted Dr. Epstein. He is a very happy person, very caring, and he knew exactly what I wanted when he came in. I will be recommending him to my friends. Dr. Epstein gave me what I was looking for. My nose is much more natural, much thinner, and more defined.

a scam artist at hair transplanting!!!!!!!!!! Just took the money but never had any hair grow anywhere!!!

From the beginning to the end outstanding experience. My first rhinoplasty I have been battling since for the past 10 years and the moment I had my consultation I knew it he was the doctor .... So please with my results :)

Epstein is the best rhinoplasty doctor

Dr. Epstein is very thorough. He explained the every little detail of the procedure. He felt confident in his ability to perform my rhinoplasty and his workmanship definitely matched his confidence. I had trouble breathing before which is why I wanted to get my nose done. I finally had the resources to get it done so I went with Epstein because he seemed like the best around. It’s still too early to give complete feedback, but so far I love my results – very natural. I did have swelling mostly on my forehead, between my eyebrows, but I was pain-free. Dr. Epstein is an expert in this field; if I could rate him higher, I would.