Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Epstein?

My results are great.

Dr. Epstein has helped me completely rejuvenate my face and meet all of my aesthetic goals. I can't say enough about how wonderful he's been. I've had three procedures: an eyebrow transplant, a PRP hair restoration treatment, and a rhinoplasty. My results are great. Dr. Epstein really has an eye for facial aesthetics. I give him the highest rating possible and highly recommend him to patients who are interested in facial plastic surgery. He's the best!

Everything went really well.

Dr. Epstein came highly recommended by friends and my primary physician, so the decision to choose him as my hair restoration specialist was a really easy one to make. I scheduled my initial consultation almost immediately after I looked at his website, before and after photos, testimonials, and YouTube videos. Everything went really well. Dr. Epstein is very professional, optimistic, and enthusiastic. His staff is courteous, affectionate, and kind. Everyone was so eager to make me feel comfortable and relaxed before my procedure. I'm two days out from my hair replacement using a nose shave technique and I'm really pleased with everything. I felt little to no pain and my results are great. Dr. Epstein is really an artist. It was amazing how he placed my hairs to make my results look really natural. I would highly recommend Dr. Epstein to patients who are interested in a hair replacement procedure.

Dr. Epstein really helped me

I was losing my hair and didn't like it the way it made me look, so I decided to look into a hair transplant procedure. I quickly realized that Dr. Epstein was the best hair transplant specialist after asking around and doing some Internet research. Everything from my initial consultation to my post-procedure follow-up appointments went really smoothly. There were no complications, my results look great, and I'm very happy. Dr. Epstein really helped me and I'm entirely confident that he can help other patients. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Epstein is the best by all accounts! I know a made the right decision

I had a really bad scar on the back of my head for my entire life. I found Dr. Epstein on the Internet and made an appointment to see if there was anything he could do to help my condition. From the moment I met him, I knew Dr. Epstein was the right physician for me. He created a customized treatment plan for me and went into great detail when explaining how he could take hair from my beard and use it to cover my scar. The decision to have my procedure was an easy one to make. My results are awesome. People can no longer see my scar and my beard is still full--no thinning hair or spots. Dr. Epstein is the best by all accounts! I know a made the right decision and I would absolutely recommend my procedure and Dr. Epstein to anyone looking to have a similar procedure done.

Godsent doctor

Without sounding too cliche, this doctor literally restored my confidence and changed my life after beautifully restoring a normal hairline on a forehead that had been damaged by an accident. I literally told him he should head the South Florida version of the show "Botched", as one of the best plastic surgeons in town, with the incredible transformation and correction he did with me. He reversed visible and severe scarring that I had close to my hairline by installing expanders in my scalp (a difficult medical procedure not often performed here in south florida) and artfully removing the damaged skin. He not only knew how to fix what I had, but he expertly advised me on what dimensions to place the hairline in order for my forehead to best match the dimensions of my face. I feel beautiful again.. He is an artist, a professional, and did everything with such a kind and passionate disposition, as well as having a staff that reflected the same kind of professional and caring nature. I am overwhelmed. I can only thank God for meeting him because I have no words to thank this doctor for everything he did and the happiness he has restored in my and my family's life. There are not enough stars to assign to this doctor. He is a blessing.

Everyone at his office was kind and professional during my visit

Dr. Epstein performed my hair transplant in July. He has a lot of online reviews and blogs that talk about what he does. These intrigued me. Ultimately, I really enjoy what Dr. Epstein does and he is so patient explaining what to expect. He calms your nerves, because this is a big commitment both financially and lifestyle wise. Everyone at his office was kind and professional during my visit. The best part, everything lived up to my expectations. That is what is most important.

wonderful bedside manne

Dr. Epstein brings a wonderful bedside manner to each of his procedures. He performed my hair grafting and scalp advancement three days ago, and the procedure was better than I could have dreamed about. I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Epstein, finally settling on him because of his stellar, online reputation. With his experience, Dr. Epstein was able to create my new hairline, just as he accurately explained during my consultation. The nurses and staff were so friendly, comforting, and attentive My results are fantastic, which in turn, sums up my total experience. From start to finish, I could not be any happier with my hair grafting procedure.

wonderful bedside manne

not good results very dissatisfied

$16,000 almost Benton nothing happened for other surgeons looked at my head and couldn't see any difference or any results of Dr Epstein having performed to transplant I went back he suggested more work was needed it was a nightmare I still have pain in my head

I recently had a great plastic surgery experience. This is actually the 6th cosmetic procedure I have had done. For years, I have hoped to start breathing through my nose again, and knew it would take a nose job to get results. So, after doing a ton of online research, I found Dr. Frankel. There is so much information on the Internet today, and I felt really inspired by the wonderful comments and before/after pictures I saw regarding Dr. Frankel. During my consultation, I could immediately tell Dr. Frankel was talented and skilled. His staff was also pleasant and professional. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Frankel preferred conscious sedation during my rhinoplasty, and overall, I think my procedure went super smoothly. Today, I can breathe through my nose again. Dr. Frankel made my nose fit the proportion of my face, so it no longer looks like it belongs to someone else. The best part, though, was not needing to go through general anesthesia to achieve such wonderful results. Dr. Frankel deserves the highest recommendation, as he is a true genius in operating room.

It came out beautiful, facial cosmetic surgery!!!

I was very unhappy with my smile. Over the years, I actually avoided smiling because the length between my nose and mouth is very long, which I felt looked really unattractive. Finally, about six weeks ago, I saw Dr. Epstein for an upper lip lift. It came out beautiful! Dr. Epstein did exactly what I asked and the whole procedure went just as he explained during my consultation. It was a fast, easy process. I original came in on a Wednesday, and then had my procedure the following Monday. Dr. Epstein is the only surgeon I found with a strong enough reputation to do the exact procedure I needed, as it was a very delicate surgery. He is really wonderful and far exceeded my expectations. If anyone is thinking about facial cosmetic surgery, Dr. Epstein is the country’s best.

I Certainly Recommend Dr. Epstein

I saw Dr. Epstein for a rhinoplasty and eyebrow transplant in 2015 and early 2016. I am so thankful for Dr. Epstein’s attention and hard work. He is a wonderful surgeon and works so well with his staff. You can immediately tell how much Dr. Epstein is trusted by his patients by reading his reviews. Originally, I found Dr. Epstein through an online search, looking for help with my thinning eyebrows. I was tired of drawing my brows on. Dr. Epstein has an aesthetic slant that I don’t think any other doctors can bring to the table, nor can they match his level of experience. The results from my rhinoplasty turned out just wonderful and the regrowth percent of my eyebrows is outstanding. I certainly want to recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone thinking about a procedure. Dr. Epstein is so good with his hands that I came back for another procedure, and that speaks volumes.

Dr. Jeffrey S Epstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Miami, FL.

Dr. Jeffrey S Epstein Is this you?