Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Eye
Dr. Jeffrey D Eye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eye is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital and Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. Dr. Eye has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey D Eye has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey D Eye has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeffrey D Eye is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
The doctor is ok, but there is a huge problem with the office staff. It's not worth putting up with their abusive behavior. They are just plain mean, it's shocking how horrible they are towards their patients. This has been going on for some time with no correction,, so obviously the doctors condone their behavior. The office manager is just as bad. Too much to put up with for a mediocre doctors that don't seem to care how their patients are treated. I'm done., time to move on!
Dr. Eye had been my primary care Dr. For almost 20yrs. I could fill pages with comment of just how highly I hold this man. He has literally saved my life, more than once. I am not the easiest patient and Dr. Eye was astute a enough to ignore my wishes and hospitalized me, where I later found his suspicions to be correct thereby saving my life. It is no exaggeration to say I co cider him a outstanding doctor. One that cares about his patients health.
I've been going to Dr. Eye since he began his practice in Elk Grove Village. There once was a time I would highly recommend him, but apparently he is burned out. Recently, he misdiagnosed me and instead of an apology, I was told to find another doctor. Inappropriate, unprofessional, inexcusable behavior from him and his staff. I would not recommend him nor this practice to anyone.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Eye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey D Eye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Care Group of Elk Grove Village, 800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 206, Elk Grove Village, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey D Eye in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey D Eye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.