Dr. Jeffrey D Eye Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D Eye?

The office staff stinks

The doctor is ok, but there is a huge problem with the office staff. It's not worth putting up with their abusive behavior. They are just plain mean, it's shocking how horrible they are towards their patients. This has been going on for some time with no correction,, so obviously the doctors condone their behavior. The office manager is just as bad. Too much to put up with for a mediocre doctors that don't seem to care how their patients are treated. I'm done., time to move on!

Radio Announcer

Dr. Eye had been my primary care Dr. For almost 20yrs. I could fill pages with comment of just how highly I hold this man. He has literally saved my life, more than once. I am not the easiest patient and Dr. Eye was astute a enough to ignore my wishes and hospitalized me, where I later found his suspicions to be correct thereby saving my life. It is no exaggeration to say I co cider him a outstanding doctor. One that cares about his patients health.

Patient

I've been going to Dr. Eye since he began his practice in Elk Grove Village. There once was a time I would highly recommend him, but apparently he is burned out. Recently, he misdiagnosed me and instead of an apology, I was told to find another doctor. Inappropriate, unprofessional, inexcusable behavior from him and his staff. I would not recommend him nor this practice to anyone.

office staff sucks

takes way to long to get an appointment staff puts you on hold for long wait times and is not at all friendly when your sick.

Dr. Eye is very professional, has a great bedside manner, answers all my questions and shows concern for my health.

great Doctor, excellent personality

nice rapport, unrushed and detailed explanations.

Dr. Jeffrey D Eye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.