Dr. Jeffrey Faggard Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Faggard?

Finally someone cares

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I have fibromyalgia and have been to many doctors who push me aside and rush through appointments until last week.He sat and listened while reviewing notes from other doctors. He was very helpful.

Doesn't want to see me for 12 months!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Went to Emergency Care. They did blood tests. Told me that I have RA, Gout, and possibly Lupus. Went to see the dr. and they did blood tests again. I have RA. I told him about my symptoms and he said it could be Lupus. But he can't treat me for that. What the ****?!? Gave me meds and they didn't help. Went back 4 months later, no change. Went over my symptoms again and he says Lupus. The meds haven't done anything, but he doesn't want to see me for 12 months. Need to find a new doc.

Inadequate medication

Posted on August 8th, 2016

In my opinion, there was more that he could do for me, but chose not to. I like him and would continue to see him, if he would treat my symptoms. Guess I'll have to find another doc.

Bad attitude

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I don't see this docter anymore because he is rude, alway running late.

Posted on May 12th, 2015

I love this Dr

Indifferent Doc

Posted on April 8th, 2015

My internist sent me to this physician for treatment of FM. He was polite and to be fair, he was quite thorough. He did an extensive amount of blood work to rule out other illnesses. He also took x-rays of areas where I was having severe pain. My blood tests all came back normal but he diagnosed me with osteoarthritis from injuries I sustained in a very bad auto accident. That was a correct diagnosis BUT he seemed unwilling for some reason to acknowledge or treat the FM. He explained that the problem was "they" (and I do not know who "they" were) would not let him diagnose or treat me for my FM until I had been under his observation as a patient for about 18 months so that he could re-check my symptoms, etc to be sure it was FM. I tried to explain to this man that I had been diagnosed ten years earlier and he was welcome to get those medical records. He simply brushed it off and asked me to just come every six months. He wrote a script for something that did nothing and it was like taking sugar pills. I got no relief and finally tossed the medication in the garbage after a month. I had to go back to my internist, who seemed surprised that he had not provided a more effective treatment plan for my FM and had simply disregarded a previous diagnosis. The internist wound up writing me a prescription that works great for me. I realize some illnesses are tricky but he could have tried a little harder to help I think. Especially for the amount of money my insurance company paid for that visit. Anyway, had to get another RH doc who is a little more knowledgeable about my particular illness. If you have FM, I would choose a different doctor than this doc. He does not appear to believe in FM.

Don't go to this Docter.

Posted on August 16th, 2014

He was late, did't answer my questions, was unfriendly, RUDE, He asked me where do you hurt, I told him, and He said" You are going to have to suck it up" What kind of Docter says that to a patient. Not very professional or nice. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Patient wife

Posted on January 28th, 2014

My husband went to this Dr after he was given results of blood work showing he had RA. Once we got there he actually diagnosed him wth Lupus. Put him on meds that wound up not working. Went back and changed his meds to something that he could NOT take and function! Goes back again and he puts him back on what he was taking in the first place! We're in the process of finding another Dr. Unbelievable!

Rude, Does not care

Posted on September 6th, 2013

This doctor couldnt give two "you know what" about your health. My aunt has Lupus and I wrote him a letter with a new study that came out on Lupus - he didnt even bother to answer the letter. He does NOTHING for a patient's pain. I am finding my aunt a new rheumatologist QUICK!

Horrible

Posted on June 1st, 2013

He treats his patients with no respect and hardly considers pain as a reality.. He's became irrate with me over questions I've asked and recently diagnosed my grand mother with ra, but did not write her a script for pain releif.she's in her 70,s and will be in horrible pain all weekend till she finds another doc...skip this jerk

quack! quack!

Posted on May 17th, 2013

WOW

Posted on December 4th, 2011

I could have went to the vet,where i take my dog.