Dr. Jeffrey P Fajardo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey P Fajardo?

Avoid

Dr. Fajardo is uncaring and does not spend nearly enough time with his patients. He spent at most 5 minutes with us and inadequately explained our results. It is tough to contact his office to answer concerns.

Would recommend to a friend...

I have been pleased with Dr. Fajardo. He speaks with an accent, but is understandable. He has gotten my thyroid issues under control and keeps them under control. I always receive his verbal diagnosis, plus a written report follows after my visits. I would recommend this doctor, if asked.

I want my doctor to be a partner in my care not my boss. Dr Fajardo says things like "you have 3 months to fix it" but he doesn't give me ideas for what to do differently. I want him to educate me on options and allow me to make the decision. I honestly don't think he cares.

Anytime we have ever needed anything from this clinic, it takes forever, and the information is usually wrong or messed up somehow. Dr. Pardo has done well in diagnosing problems in my husband. When I saw him, I felt that he was loud, uncaring, unfeeling , and in a great hurry. And the office it is a nightmare. Anytime you need anything done it takes a great deal of effort just to get anyone to do anything correctly especially the billing. We continually get frustrated over overcharging and messed up billing. I just don't have a good feeling about this doctor and neither does my husband.