Dr. Jeffrey Faron Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Faron?

Posted on February 1st, 2016

I am really happy with Dr.Faron, never have to wait, office staff is very nice.

Please Read

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I went to see Dr Faron today. One of the first things he said to me was, "I'm not a miracle worker." And, "I'm not a magician" After I told him my symptoms. He was very sarcastic. His tone of voice was unmannerable. This left a poor toast in my mouth. He dismissed my concerns and stated that the most he cold do was a blood test and refer me to a specialist but that is not likely to do any good. I was given one referral and advised to look on the Internet for the rest. And still he stated in poor taste. " I don't do magic" he had no plan of action. He saw I was getting upset and he confronted me with"what's going on. You look so ... Dissatisfied. I tried to just descalate but he would not end the session till I explained my dissatisfaction. When I did he became offended and blamed me for my bad experience. He stated ( Well you need to ask more questions. You should have acts to see specific specialists and asked for specific tests.) I am young. I am not familiar with medical terminology, nor can I diagnose myself. I came to a so called Doctor for help. Be he was unable and unwilling to respectfully and effectively assist me. THAT I DO FULLY UNDERSTAND. I recommend NOT trusting this man with your health.

patient

Posted on November 20th, 2014

I arrived early but still wound up waiting quite awhile to be seen. when the doctor finally came in he started saying in a very sarcastic tone " your a busy man, we gotta get you out of here" which he repeated several more times. He continued to tell me that my bloodwork was fine but the issue I had with a shoulder injury would have to be discussed with a different doctor, that I wasn't going to get any drugs from him. He said he wasn't the kind of doctor that handed out drugs. (even though I never once asked him for drugs of any kind)He was rude, disconnected and arrogant. Not once did he ask how I was or make any effort to connect with me as his patient. He sat in front of his computer and made no attempt to even make eye contact. He didn't check my heart, lungs or any other part of my body during this so called physical exam. His total lack of concern and lack of compassion was disturbing. I wouldn't trust him again with a cough much less something more important. The whole experience was bizarre and uncomfortable. His staff was not much better. His overall rating would be -0- stars on a scale from 1-4

Very Happy

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Farons for almost 8 years now, and am very happy with his services. I have, and will continue to recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I Have been a patient with Dr. Jeff for 20 years and I have been well satisfied with his care.

There are better doctors.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Faron has consistently misdiagnosed my medical problems. I thought at first it was a fluke, but now that I'm older his incompetence is too dangerous for me to accept. The good news, there are good doctors out there.

Posted on January 10th, 2012

I was very ill....Dr. Feron had me come in to get blood work done....I did not see him. Office help called to tell me there was nothing wrong with blood work. The end. I called again....still very ill...this time I came in and talked to the nurse practioner who related my questions to Dr. Feron....I still didn't see him face to face. Nurse couldn't diagnose my problem....she knew I was ill. Next time I called, Dr. Feron said I must be suffering from anxiety and prescribed medication. Still didn't see him face to face. Next call, I finally got an appointment with him. He still didn't ask me how I was....didn't leave his computer....prescribed stronger medication....said I would get same meds from a psychiatrist.....I never went back. Went to a different doctor, who had neck x-rays done and sent me to a physical therapist...I am now fine.

wow

Posted on October 8th, 2011

Great doctor!

Posted on May 6th, 2011

terrible bedside manner, not caring, not kind, not willing to listen..

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

courteous, friendley, uses electronic medical record, can email questions, solved my problem that several others doctors could not, very knowledgable

better think twice......

Posted on February 21st, 2011

horrible bedside manners, according to dr. everyones diagnosis is stress. wait times are long once you get in the back rooms, loking for a new dr. now

Posted on August 26th, 2010

This doctor had very poor bedside manner when he first started practicing fresh out of his residency and STILL DOES.