Dr. Jeffrey K Feinfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey K Feinfield?

Don’t go to him

Very non- communicative, barely answered any of my questions, was not helpful post op surgery, etc! The staff there was horrible in the office. It felt all so impersonal and everything was done in a very quick and impersonal manner.

Not so good experience

I just had my fourth sinus surgery and partly blame this on the care I received from Dr. Feinfeld. He did the second sinus surgery on me and when I kept saying I'm still feeling sick and need antibiotics, he would look up my nose, say I don't see anything, and then actually tell me I wasn't sick and would withhold antibiotics from me, regardless of how I said I felt. Because of his lack of attention to my complaints of feeling sick, I ended up with a huge bacteria and fungal infection problem in my sinuses, and have endured two more surgeries and endless oral and IV antibiotics to fix this disaster. I had finally had enough of his lack of care when I said I'm sick and he said he wanted to put a nerve block in my face - and still no antibiotics! How that's supposed to help a bacteria problem, I will never know. I finally, gratefully, found a competent EMT (Dr. John Hernandez in Thousand Oaks, Ca) that has helped me to feel better now than I have in years, although I'm still on antibiotics. I do not recommend care from Dr. Feinfeld for any sort of bacterial / fungal sinus infection. If he can't see it, it doesn't exist.

Knowledgeable with a bed side manner

Dr. Feinfield has treated not only me, but my wife as well. He was able to quickly diagnose the issue, and give us a action plan to solve the problem. My wife is very picky about her doctors, and Dr. Feinfield (and his lovely staff) have made it onto her "Bread List".

Amazing ENT Doctor!!!!!

Dr. Feinfield is an exceptional physician specializing in ENT and immediately addressed my dire situation with great accuracy. I would strongly suggest Dr. Feinfield to everyone who have any ENT issues. Thank you Dr. Feinfield!!!!

Dr. Feinfield is a great doctor and I don't have any complaints for him! I rate him excellent in every category.

excellent doctor

Dr. Jeffrey K Feinfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.