Dr. Jeffrey M Ferber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Ferber?

Dr Ferber is an excellent physician.

He is very caring and professional with excellent 'bed side manner' .... you never feel rushed during your visit with him.

Dr Ferber is an excellent physician. His receptionist, Brittany, needs to find another place of employment.

It's very sad when you find a great doctor and one of his office staff members is rude with an attitude like 'she can't be bothered' and this has happened many times when calling this office. She definitely doesn't want to be there - I'm sure Dr Ferber's patients would all be very happy if she left.

Very Kind and Compassionate doctor!

Dr Ferber has been my doctor for many years and also is a personal friend. I just think the world of him! Huge heart and great doctor!

Exccllent physician

Dr Ferber is a very conscientious and patient doctor; two qualities that are not easy to find these days. He is our family practitioner.

Dr Ferber has been my doctor and friend for over 10 years. He is a great doctor with a very kind and compassionate personality. I have recommended and will continue to refer him to my friends.

Has been my Dr. For 25 years. Won't go to another.

Best Family Practice Doctor!

Dr. Ferber is the best Family Medicine doctor you will ever meet, he truly cares about his patients, and makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world. He explains everything in an easy way to understand, he is simply wonderful and I would not trade him for anyone else!!! I don't know what I'm going to do if he ever retires.

Physical Therapist

The best doctor you will ever find! He is so caring and makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has ever seen! Your concerns are sincerely his concerns. He has incredible experience and knowledge too! I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor!

Poor

I am not a fan. Not would I recomed Dr Ferber to another person.

patient

Dr. Ferber has been our family doctor for 25 yrs and we would not ever want that to change

Wonderful Doctor

I have been with Dr. Ferber since 1985, and he's a gem. Never in a rush, explains things, including options, thoroughly and give the patient the decision, and provides rational pros and cons. I've been fortunate to have his as my family physician for all these years.

Best in Class

Dr. Ferber has been my family doctor since I was 5 yrs. old. He's always spent time with me, answers all my questions (even when I'm really curious or stubborn about something), and provides excellent options for treatment. One thing I appreciate about his approach is that he thinks about the whole picture and considers lots of different scenarios. He's not there to punch a clock or get through as many patients as possible. He genuinely wants to understand the medical issue and to resolve it.Also, for the ladies, he has a great female nurse practitioner who can do the gyno stuff if you prefer a woman for that.