Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey R Fichter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Fichter has been my ObGyn for over 20 years. He is the best doctor I've ever had. He is kind, caring, professional, knowledgable and accessible. He treats me with respect, explains things, and answers questions patiently in a manner I can understand. Dr. Fichter delivered my two children (18 years apart). He diagnosed a problem with my first pregnancy at a routine check-up, and met me at the hospital 2 hours later to perform a c-section which saved my daughter's life. During critical times, he has given my husband and I his cell and home phone numbers and instructed us to contact him at any time with questions or concerns. I don't know many doctors who do this. I wish Dr. Fichter could be my primary care physician, because I cannot find one that I really like and trust. I would recommend him to anyone, including my own daughter.
Went to this Dr. to obtain bio-identical hormones because my present Dr. does not prescribe. Dr. Fitcher called me on the phone within hours to talk about what I was looking for. I was able to schedule an appointment for two days later. I was given free samples to try and coupons plus given a variety of options. My other Dr. must only have a few that are pushed by a pharm. rep.It was a very nice experience. the front desk girls were very pleasant as well as the nurses in the back. he is a very knid and smart Dr. I will be going back!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1982
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey R Fichter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsParkwest Womens Health, 1820 Clinton Ave S, Rochester, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey R Fichter in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey R Fichter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.