Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein?

JT

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

My son had to have a rock removed from his ear, Kindergarten, Dr. Fierstein was great with him.

Great Doc!! My sister recommended Dr Fierstein to us when our daughter needed to have tubes but in. Really wasn't going to use him because we live in STL but she highly encourAged us from her experience with her kids. He was amazing with her at the hospital. He came out to the waiting room himself and made a very freighted girl feel at ease with him and actually quit crying as he put her in a red wagon to take her back for the surgery. With this experience I choose to use him myself a few years later when I developed some. Hearing issues and he was able to help me. It's worth a few extra minutes to get a doctor that knows what he's doing. The only cavet for me was getting an appt due to the fact he travels to several offices in Illinois .

Posted on March 18th, 2017

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Good Dr. No nonsense great results.

WRONG DIAGNOSIS due to WRONG PROCEDURE

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Husband seen for hoarseness...Dr. used a mirror to check his vocal cords...said he had normal cords, minimally irritated...this is directly from Dr.'s office notes...I have the copy...said return 3 months...had second opinion in Springfield....the Dr. used mirror first but could NOT visualize the cords...did Rhinoscopy and saw a lesion on right vocal cord...scheduled a bx and said he would probably need 6 weeks radiation...probable cancerous lesion....two different diagnosis....went to head and neck surgeon in St. Louis...again unable to visualize with the mirror and did the Rhinoscopy.... scheduled bx under general anesthesia and did Bx and Excision of lesion right vocal cord...Pathology Dx Dysplasia which is pre cancerous state....Dr. Fierstein completely missed the diagnosis because he did not follow standard of care which was to do a Rhinoscopy....His nurse even brought the instrument in the room...she knew what was necessary...when I asked Fierstein why he did not do the scope...He said the mirror is the old fashioned way and the scope is poor reimbursement......please do not see this doctor.....this is a case of wrong diagnosis because he did not do the proper test and my husband would have ended up with a more advanced stage of the lesion if we would have believed Dr. Fierstein....

patient

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Posted on April 4th, 2016

He was very rude and rushed. I have been to him before and he was always very nice and fixed the problem the first visit. That's why I wanted my child to see him. But this time he was so rude I couldn't believe how he acted, I was appalled. His staff was just as rude. I will never go back there and never refer people to him like I have always done. He needs to retire if he hates being a doctor any longer and that's the vibe I got from him.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Very nice Dr.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

This doctor is awesome! He gets a100 plus.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

A little to rushed for me.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

He's very busy, that's not really a negative. Very, very happy with Dr and staff.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

My boyfriend had an appointment with him yesterday, first time and last we will ever go there. My boyfriend has a very bad ringing in his ear the dr looked in his ear and told him there was nothing he could do,what a waste of our time and money.

$50 for a 5 minute appt

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Went in with a sore throat, he poked it, it hurt, then he said it was fine. Well it's not fine, it hurts all the time. He basically wanted to give me an antacid, I don't have heartburn. Go to someone else.