Dr. Jeffrey E Fireman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey E Fireman?

this dr has a great sense of humor! makes my son feel at ease.

Not a Pro Breastfeeding Dr

It's taken me three years to come here and write this, it causes me that much pain. Dr. Fireman almost ruined my breastfeeding experience with my son. In addition, I was in so much pain and my baby was hungry for three weeks before I finally got the help I needed. I thought he was pro breastfeeding because upon the interview with him, I asked if he was. Hindsight, what ped is going to say no???? My son was lip tied and Dr Fireman said the LLL lactation consultant was full of old info and that was not a real condition. He told me 'breastfeeding can hurt.' I had an unmedicated birth, this hurt more. Turned out I was having nerve pain from nursing. After my son's tie was corrected, breastfeeding was IMMEDIATELY comfortable. So, instead of getting support. Dr Fireman handed me a bottle of formula in the office and 'made me' give it to my son, denied my research and resources I had found on what could be wrong and left me to fail. So sad we had to go through those super hard three weeks for NO REASON. If you want to breastfeed, look elsewhere.

a great pediatrician and wonderful with kids

Our two daughters have been seeing Dr. Fireman since the day they were born (they are 5 and 8 now). Knowledgeable, always caring and has an amazing bedside manner with kids. Couldn't be happier and have recommended him to many other parents.

Forces body damaging shots/flu shots.

Dr.Jeffrey E. Fireman is a good doctor, until he forces flu shots and other weird shots on your child. If he forces a shot on your child, don't return there. I didn't. Better yet, We walked out.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments. I always appreciate honest feedback from my patients. All of the doctors in our office follow the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics and CDC regarding the administration of vaccinations. The Influenza vaccine is strongly recommended for all individuals (of any age) by both of these organizations. I'm not sure what your definition is of "other weird shots", but please feel free to call me at the office to discuss your concerns with regard to the vaccination of your children. I am always happy to discuss any health care issues with the parents of my patients.

Dr Jeff and his staff are great!

We've been seeing Dr Jeff since my son was an infant. My son is now 8. Dr, Jeff is through, honest and caring. I recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Jeffrey E Fireman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.