Dr. Jeffrey G Fusco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey G Fusco?

Great Doctor always listens and gives you the time you need. He cares . For the negative comments on follow up check your Ohio Health my chart and i gaurantee you he followed up I have been with Dr, Fusco since he started in Grove City.

Dr. Fusco's office was able to get me an appointment very quickly, I barely waited in the waiting room or in the patient room, the staff was exceptionally friendly, and Dr. Fusco was very warm and knowledgeable. You can tell he truly cares about your outcome.

awesome doctor

Dr. Fusco, is very easy to talk with, he listens and cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him

Doc with bad help

Not a bad doctor, but his staff is horrendous.

Let's Misty run his practice. I have lost all confidence that he really followed up and listened to me

Dr. Fusco and his staff are assume. Have been going to him for many years. Have referred many of our friends and family to him. He never makes you feel rushed all takes time to answer all our questions. The greatest doctor we have ever been too.

Dr. Fusco is a very caring doctor, if he can't find out what's going on with you he will find some that will. Great office staff a big A+ to Misty and Becky.

LOVE DR. FUSCO AND ALL OF HIS STAFF. VERY PERSONABLE AND HELPFUL.

Just Awesome

Always a good experience. Quick to get you in for "sick" visits. Staff always goes that extra mile to help with problems, gives good samples, prompt call backs, and personalized visits. Everyone knows your name and they make it a point to know you instead of just your chart.

Dr. Fusco is hands down one of the best family doctors I have ever had. I recommend him to all of my friends. He's so easy going and laid back. I feel like he really takes the time to listen to my symptoms/ailments and diagnose me. If gives me a prescription he goes over it with me in his prescription book and tells me all the pros and cons. He's very thorough. I love the staff as well, they are so friendly. It's a very cozy environment.