Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch is everything you'd want in a primary care doctor. His diagnosis is right on and if he determines you need a specialist, you leave the office with an appt. in hand. They take care of booking the appointment. I've never put much stock in bedside manner because what I look for in a doctor is one that is at the top of his game. With Dr. Hirsch you get that and a good bedside manner. Doctors like this are few and far between. He is a genuine and good human being and a doctor that truly cares that you get the care you need. Definitely goes the extra mile.
Dr Hirsch will sit down with you in his office and go over every aspect of your chief complaint, what any test results are, what the treatment is and answer any questions. You don't leave his office without being fully informed. If you need a test, like an x-ray or cat scan, his office gets it scheduled within days but a lot of times it's the same day, no waiting. He is the best doctor I have ever had.
Dr. Hirsch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Anthony Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.