Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman MD
Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rothman is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman has the following 16 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Lipid Disorders
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman - Posted on October 24th, 2018
I saw one review that said excellent??? Not excellent!! He’s terrible! He refused to prescribe natural armour for my thyroid! He said it would make me heavier! I was already heavy when I complained I wasn’t feeling good. Thank God i found a very good doctor who gave me armour and I feel great and normal!
Good Dr bad office people
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman - Posted on February 13th, 2016
The best Dr I have ever had...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman - Posted on September 25th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rothman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1970
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jeffrey G Rothman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.