Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Gaines has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jeffrey S Gaines has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Jeffrey S Gaines is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was extremely impressed with Dr Gaines' knowledge and professionalism. I do not nee to be coddled and have my hand held during m office visits- all I want is a competent diagnosis. Dr Gained delivered a totally competent diagnosis and treatment regimen that had me feeling 100% within days. I suspect the irate patient who complained in his review was more interested in being babied than being treated! (and more than likely was told by his PI attorney to write a scathing review).
Do NOT go to Dr. Gaines. Aside from having to deal with his arrogant,condescending and downright unbelievable bedside manner, you will spend HOURS on the phone on hod trying to get in contact with him or get a surgery appt. This Dr. does not even respond to emails, emergency calls. He may give you an extra answer about your condition on his way rushing out of your appt. if you beg him. HORRIBLE Dr. and experience. I got rid of Kaiser because of the experience I had.
39 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 4405 Vandever Ave, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey S Gaines in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey S Gaines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.