Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey L Garr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- Back Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Neck Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had suffered with back pain most of my life due to an injury in High School. I was told 6 years ago that the only solution would be a Lumbar Fusion. When I met with Dr Garr he very generously answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. He never made me feel like I was taking too much of his time. Working for one of the best Eye Surgeon's in the United States for over 10 years myself I knew what I was looking for in a Surgeon. I also know a couple of people who had Dr Garr for their Surgeon and were very pleased with their results. He performed an L4-L5 Posterior Lumbar Fusion on me and I couldn't be happier. I just wished that I would have done it sooner. He took the time to go over everything with my family after my surgery and he and his PA, Matt would come and check on me a couple of times a day during my stay at Sweedish. His skill, bedside manner and professionalism is top notch!
I drove over 200 miles for an appointment. I have insurance that would fully cover the visit. Dr. Garr's office insisted I pay out of pocket, then once I accepted to do this (which was ridiculous) they told me I had to reschedule because he was going to lunch. I undenderstand I may be insignificant to him and his office however I am in severe pain and needed a good doctor. I waited for a month to see him. Made plans that included time off work and pet care etc. Not to mention the gas prices. I must say that I am very, very disappointed. I would never recommend him to anyone. People need to be treated an people with feelings who deserve more than being basically told that their physical pain is inconsequential when it comes to the risk of losing $150 for the cost of the visit. Which his office fully knew was covered by my insurance. I lost more that $150 just making the trip. Money which I really didn't have at the time.
24 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey L Garr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Physician Associates, 601 Broadway Ste 700, Seattle, WA
Dr. Jeffrey L Garr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.