Dr. Jeffrey L Garr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Garr?

Office scheduler does not answer phone and does not return phone calls within the 24 hours quoted.

Outstanding

I had suffered with back pain most of my life due to an injury in High School. I was told 6 years ago that the only solution would be a Lumbar Fusion. When I met with Dr Garr he very generously answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. He never made me feel like I was taking too much of his time. Working for one of the best Eye Surgeon's in the United States for over 10 years myself I knew what I was looking for in a Surgeon. I also know a couple of people who had Dr Garr for their Surgeon and were very pleased with their results. He performed an L4-L5 Posterior Lumbar Fusion on me and I couldn't be happier. I just wished that I would have done it sooner. He took the time to go over everything with my family after my surgery and he and his PA, Matt would come and check on me a couple of times a day during my stay at Sweedish. His skill, bedside manner and professionalism is top notch!

Beware of Jeffrey Garr!

I drove over 200 miles for an appointment. I have insurance that would fully cover the visit. Dr. Garr's office insisted I pay out of pocket, then once I accepted to do this (which was ridiculous) they told me I had to reschedule because he was going to lunch. I undenderstand I may be insignificant to him and his office however I am in severe pain and needed a good doctor. I waited for a month to see him. Made plans that included time off work and pet care etc. Not to mention the gas prices. I must say that I am very, very disappointed. I would never recommend him to anyone. People need to be treated an people with feelings who deserve more than being basically told that their physical pain is inconsequential when it comes to the risk of losing $150 for the cost of the visit. Which his office fully knew was covered by my insurance. I lost more that $150 just making the trip. Money which I really didn't have at the time.