Dr. Jeffrey Gatz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gatz?

The best

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Dr. Gatz has been our doctor for 13 years now and has been awesome.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Great, thorough, caring Doctor for all ages.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Dr.Gatz is an amazing doctor who, I feel, really cares about the well being of my children. Whether it be a well baby visit or being sick Dr.Gatz is always willing to spend the time to answer all my questions and we never feel rushed or uncared for. Dr.Gatz is great with my daughter he is caring, compassionate, friendly, intelligent, and even funny. In emergent situations the office always goes above and beyond to get us I n for same day appointments. The wait time at the office is not long and the nursing staff for Dr.Gatz are wonderful as well they are friendly, understanding, knowledgable, and very sweet. I would highly recommend Dr.gatz to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Dr Gatz is a awsome Dr. He knows his stuff

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I have been taking my children to Dr. Gatz for nine years! He is wonderful! We just gotten back from a family vacation and 17 of us had bumps all over. The family all went to their own doctors (3) and Dr Gatz was the only one who could diagnose what we all had. The other 3 doctors were baffled! I have now even started to see him myself! He is always very interative with the children and alway attentive to our needs. I have had him call me after office hours to check on my sick child and also even meet with me before office hours! He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever dealt with!

Love Dr. Gatz!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Diabetes

Posted on May 10th, 2012

My son was diaginosed with Type 1 diabetes in 2010. Dr. Gatz was wonderful. As you could imgine this was a devistaing time for us and Dr. Gatz was very helpful and compassionate.

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr. Gatz is thorough and has a great manner with my two-year old daughter. He has made himself available after hours to answer questions that saved us an ER visit!

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Very pleasant doctor, ordered appropriate lab work and took time to get accurate history. He also took time to answer all questions. Office nurse was nice.

Still NO Diagnosis

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I have been to see this doctor 4 times and still no diagnisis. I had my appointment for 6 months and he kept me waiting for 1 hour 45 min. He orders plenty of blood tests then over doses you with an excessive amount of the WRONG meds. Then pays absolutely no attention to the side affects that can cause other diseases such as heart disease and even diabetes. I could go on and on about how UNSATIFIED I am but does anyone really read these things.

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Gatz is a great doctor. I can always depend on him. He is caring and dedicated to his work. He always cares enough to give a follow up call if you have been very sick My entire family sees him. I hope we continue to have good luck with him.

Posted on October 25th, 2017