Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jeffrey H Gelgisser
Jeffrey H Gelgisser is a Doctor primarily located in Redmond, WA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 6
Jeff has been my Dr for over 20 years. He listens and works with his patients in every way possible. He gains your trust by always being there for you when you need him which provides me with confidence and assurance that I can depend on him. George Robertson Redmond Wa. A real person. Thank you Jeff.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2701 156th Ave NE, Redmond, WA
Jeffrey H Gelgisser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redmond, WA.