Dr. Jeffrey S Gelwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Gelwan?

The best and most informative physician I have ever visited. Great bedside manner, clear and precise explanation of findings and options.

Explained what I had and how it would be treated. Took care of my father in disgnosing and treating his GI problem and now me. A very fine physician.

Dr. Gelwan is a gem! He took time with me to talk about what my symptoms are and he truly listened. He went through possible diagnoses very quickly, but then went through them again two more times to make sure that I understood! He then wrote it all down for me! He is a doctor who is caring, kind, attentive AND has a great sense of humor! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Can't think out of the box

Like most doctors ,if he can't diagnose you his bedside manner will change for the worse. Then he'll start trying to give you valium/ ativan, saying that the mind influences the body, and he's just treating the mind.He is very nice to people who have medically sanctioned diagnoses, watch out if you have something like chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. I dropped him as a doctor years ago. His first l ine of treatment is drugs.

very wishy washy

I found him to be very uncertain, wishy washy, afraid to make a decision. I would not go back to see him again nor would I recommend anyone else to see him, and I've been a nurse in the Hartford area for over 33 yrs!

Dr. Jeffrey S Gelwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.