Dr. Jeffrey J Genato Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Genato?

Hospitalist-no alternative

Dr Grnato was assigned to me when I was admitted to Methodist McKinney. He came in each day and spoke with me but didn't seem to talk with the staff. Things he prescribed were never given to me. I got worse each day and I was there 5 days. When I got home I was 50% better within 6 hours because I took the medicine prescribed. He was nice but either the nurses don't respect him or he didn't communicate with them about care.

Worst doctor I've ever dealt with. Zero bedside manner-fails to communicate with patient-missed $' piece of gauze packed in foot ulcer that remained for 8 days to fester, discovered by patient. Zero follow-up with admitting Infectious Disease doctor.Overall rating 1/2 star