Dr. Jeffrey A Genaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Genaw?

Terrible Bedside Manner - Arrogant Jerk

Dr. Genaw may be a good surgeon, but his bedside manner is terrible. Through my entire bariatric surgery process, he was arrogant and cocky at all of my appointments. I almost considered switching surgeons because of it. He may be an experienced surgeon, but he needs to have a heart with patients. I understand being "tough" on patients who don't do the actual work to get their health in order, but I really felt like he was an arrogant jerk.

He's a Quack !

I agree with the first comment. He is very Rude, Unprofessional, and once he get's your money for the surgery ! He could care less about your aftercare. He will even Discharge you from the Health System, if he can't figure out what the problem is, or if he makes a mistake in Surgery ! ! !Your History. Take your money to a different surgeon.Reputation is everything, and his is a lousy Specialist in Bariatrics.

Dr. Genaw was very rude and would not allow me to ask any questions. He lectured me like I was a child. He has very poor communication skills. I would not recommend him to anyone. He was very unprofessional and made several unprofessional comments, which I just ignored them.

Dr. Genaw is the best! I only wish I found him much earlier during the whole process. My first meeting with Dr. Genaw was very comfortable and informing. When Dr. Genaw first entered the room, I started laughing (a good releif laugh). I explained to him that I didn't expect him to be so young. He said "well how old are you" after looking at my date of birth he said "were just about the same age give a year or two". He was always very professional and easy to talk to. What I liked mostly about our vists was that he always made sure and discussed with me the seriousness and life changing event that was going to take place and how to be successful with the tool he was going to provide me. Most importantly, he has the patients best interest. I did not know Dr. Genaw at first but was highly recommended by a previous patient during my very first class, she was a post successful patient. She was with her daughter who Dr. Genaw was going to perform gastric surgery on. This lady had so many good things to say about Dr. Genaw and was so pleased with her outcome. That day I requested Dr. Genaw as my surgeon and I could not be happier! Thank you Dr. Genaw for giving me the best gift ever.

Dr. Jeffrey A Genaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.